User Controls

cigreting 6/24/22

cigreting Dark Matter
    I went on a boat ride last night with my buddy and his q tip who just bought a cabin in mn. We drank beers n sat around. Today i went to work then took a big shit and left the fan off and the door closed so the next person will puke
    I left work early like i do almost every friday. Was going to go golfing with some friends but i opted out.
    Going to drive about 45 min away to pick up a door for my dads truck. Its got rust on the bottom. Trying to decide if i should cut the section out and replace or just paint the whole door and put it on.
    Might go tear up some trails on the rzr's tonight. Night rips are the goodest

Whats your weekend plans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    ws he also a sex offender?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why, are you guys starting a club
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    a gang like the northern ryders.
    Going looking at some land in Angleton Texas.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm gonna paint a rotten gable end this weekend, told the owner well its shit, when you peal the pain off the clap boards fall out in crumbles, she said Paint the fuck out of it and when it the siding falls off the wall I'll fix it
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Working but not tonight. Have a screaming headache
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Are you driving 45 minutes to buy a rusted door? Are you that poor? The answer is to paint it, if you can afford it, and undercoat the truck. I dont know the dimensions of the truck but unless your dad molested you for over 60% of your childhood, dont buy a shitty rusted door to put on a non rusted truck.

Are you trying to become gay to cope with your lack of appeal? Going on Big Gay Boat Rides is certainly a step in the right direction
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't imagine driving for 45 minutes in order to purchase a rusted door. You know if you'd have stayed at work, you could've had one delivered for not much more.

I can't believe you treat your father like that. Are you making up for not having sex with women and thus not begetting children?

I imagine your children would be on par with a rusted used door, so I can see where you might be trying to replace the void caused by your involuntary celibate lifestyle.

When you shit do you miss your friend as he is expelled from your ass?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    hey at least he isn't making his dad drive it with no door or walk
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    mail men drive fine with no doors
    Originally posted by Rape Monster mail men drive fine with no doors

A week or so ago I parked my truck and trailer in such a way that it blocked off a street for a UPS guy the other day then me and a worker laughed as he struggled to back up his shit colored doorless truck and yelled about how he couldnt turn around. While he was cursing we were laughing at the short pants wearing no door having delivery boy until he had the genius idea of using someones driveway.

A few days later he had to deliver another package but parked his truck way back on the street and walked up looking down at his phone the whole time. I feel I could declare that street to be banished of UPS workers and there would be nothing they could do about it
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    BBQ smoken weed and drinken.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    So wait why r u a secks ofendurp?
    I need to quit my job today but the fucks removed the "quit job" button from the app so they are trying to make me go there in person on a nice summer day on the weekend to quit....
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting I went on a boat ride last night with my buddy and his q tip who just bought a cabin in mn. We drank beers n sat around. Today i went to work then took a big shit and left the fan off and the door closed so the next person will puke
    I left work early like i do almost every friday. Was going to go golfing with some friends but i opted out.
    Going to drive about 45 min away to pick up a door for my dads truck. Its got rust on the bottom. Trying to decide if i should cut the section out and replace or just paint the whole door and put it on.
    Might go tear up some trails on the rzr's tonight. Night rips are the goodest

Whats your weekend plans

Did you really just unironically mention a razor scooter? I suddenly completely believe this isn't an act and you haven't been laid in a decade.
    Originally posted by Incessant Did you really just unironically mention a razor scooter? I suddenly completely believe this isn't an act and you haven't been laid in a decade.

I think hes referring to a side by side (or the ancient flip phones) but no, he hasnt been laid since convicted of a sex offense a decade ago
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    I worked for a company which they encourage you to just hold your seatbelt strap over your chest so cops would think you're wearing one. I refused to do so. Slowing me down having to try and unbuckle each and every time

Also their trucks were always fucked up. Broken latches, balding tires, transmissions not shifting fully into drive and driving in second gear on the highway smelling tran fluid. Cracked windshields

I got fired for complaining but they of course bullshitted I refused to deliver and abandon my post. Like it was the fucking Russian front
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bradley I can't imagine driving for 45 minutes in order to purchase a rusted door. You know if you'd have stayed at work, you could've had one delivered for not much more.

I can't believe you treat your father like that. Are you making up for not having sex with women and thus not begetting children?

I imagine your children would be on par with a rusted used door, so I can see where you might be trying to replace the void caused by your involuntary celibate lifestyle.

When you shit do you miss your friend as he is expelled from your ass?

Door has no rust that i bought. Current door has rust on bottom from an accident it was in previously. Its his work truck.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Incessant Did you really just unironically mention a razor scooter? I suddenly completely believe this isn't an act and you haven't been laid in a decade.

Ya a rzr scooter you retard. No its a 20k side by side
Jump to Top