User Controls

On the U.S. East Coast, you are more likely to be attacked by a shark in shallow water...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, on the U.S. West Coast, you are more likely to be attacked by a shark in deep water.
    And in the shark tank at sea world?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And in the shark tank at sea world?

lol soon to be determined 😏
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, on the U.S. West Coast, you are more likely to be attacked by a shark in deep water.

There is a reason for this Mr Matthew

The East Coast is only 60-80 feet deep for like 300 miles out while the waters off the west coast can drop several thousand feet in depth just a dozen yards out or so. Big drop off on the west coast. There underwater canyons while most of the Florida area is like flat planes underwater.

So the attack styles are different. Which is why Floridian sharks it's easier to get pray close to shore. They can't dip and outrun a shark as easily as the western USA.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson And in the shark tank at sea world?

Why..did that happen recently?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders There is a reason for this Mr Matthew

The East Coast is only 60-80 feet deep for like 300 miles out while the waters off the west coast can drop several thousand feet in depth just a dozen yards out or so. Big drop off on the west coast. There underwater canyons while most of the Florida area is like flat planes underwater.

So the attack styles are different. Which is why Floridian sharks it's easier to get pray close to shore. They can't dip and outrun a shark as easily as the western USA.

It's also different species of sharks doing the attacking. West Coast it's great white sharks. East Coast it's bull, tiger and lemon/reef sharks.
    Originally posted by WellHung It's also different species of sharks doing the attacking. West Coast it's great white sharks. East Coast it's bull, tiger and lemon/reef sharks.

Doesn't fucking matter and they have great whites on the East Coast. They have been spotted

R U afraid to go into the water?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Doesn't fucking matter and they have great whites on the East Coast. They have been spotted

R U afraid to go into the water?

Not at all. I love swimming in Lake Michigan.
    Originally posted by WellHung Not at all. I love swimming in Lake Michigan.

Are there undertows that pull you down? San Francisco's "Ocean Beach" kills people every year

Tide comes in super fast and there are riptides.

Moms and Dad's go against the warning signs not to wade in the ocean but they do and a rogue wave comes along a few times a day and sweep people out who can't swim or panic from shock and hyperthermia sets in real quick.

Or even the current suddenly grabs them and pulls them into it while walking into the ocean
    Its possible to be eaten by a shark in 6 inches of water.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in both cases you're far more likely to be attacked by diversity at the beach
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    When i was 11 my family and I went to some beach in South Carolina and for 3 days we stayed close by visiting the sand at least part of every day.
    Day 1 I got stung by a bunch of Jelly Fish.
    Day 2 I got stung by a bunch more jelly fish.
    By day 3 I didnt even want to go to the fucking beach but we went anyways and I was standing in waste deep water just minding my own fucking business when my brother started yelling at pointing toward me.
    Confused, I turned around and there was a small shark swimming straight towards my ass.
    I was pissing and running at the same time trying to get the fuck up outta that water.
    Shark didn't chomp me thank goodness but the remainder of that day I stuck to sand castles.
    By the time we got home a day or 2 later my thighs had swelled so much from all the jelly fish stings that I could barely feel them or get my pants on.
    Had to go to the doctor and get a shot in my ass for the swelling to go down.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra in both cases you're far more likely to be attacked by diversity at the beach

no shit Captain Obvious. That's not exactly esoteric info.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Its possible to be eaten by a shark in 6 inches of water.

it's not possible for your filthy whore of a mother to fit my cock into her mouth.
    Originally posted by WellHung it's not possible for your filthy whore of a mother to fit my cock into her mouth.

Wow. You have been very vocally hostile in recent weeks.

DO YOU NEED A HUG FROM HTS?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Wow. You have been very vocally hostile in recent weeks.

DO YOU NEED A HUG FROM HTS?

Wud u prefer i get behaviorally hostile against you, Peedy?🤙🤟🙂
    Originally posted by WellHung Wud u prefer i get behaviorally hostile against you, Peedy?🤙🤟🙂

You already have. Me and most others.

Do you have an addiction while having addiction withdrawals?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders You already have. Me and most others.

Do you have an addiction while having addiction withdrawals?

I get addicted to stuff for fun, for the shits & giggles. I live for challenges.
    Originally posted by WellHung I get addicted to stuff for fun, for the shits & giggles. I live for challenges.

You should try jumping off of a bridge into a river with strong currents. It's a challenge.

Once I jumped off a bridge and cried terribly because I kept getting pulled under and finally made it to a boat dock
Jump to Top