User Controls

lol what would you guys do

  1. #1
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    if you met a young girl somewhere and as she was planning to come with you to your place or lets say you met up and were walking to your place she confined she fucks her dad or her dad basically molests her and she wants to do it with you what she does with him? like she genuinely likes it just not with her dad but wants you basically but at the same time all she feels attraction for are way older guys due to only her dad being in her life that way and thats all she knows or mentally it is what she became "a slult for older men". Lets say you are conflicted dont know if to help her get out of her predicament or to fuk her and at the same time you cant relly go to a cop station with her as you would be the one to go down as youre literally going home with her or even just inviting her over it could be a sign knowing how cops twist things that you imply it so obviously no one wants to get even a little in trouble in such a case or even a small sex charge of attempting to lure or groom or anything just to get the bigger fish or dad to really go down right? WHo would sacrifice themselves like this? so what would you do?

    This above is just all hypothetical something i played in my head based on someone i met once but i backed out of even talking to them and deleted my snapchat and she never confined anything with me but i later saw her walking with her dd and he just looked like the type (ex con tatoos etc.) just in my mind implied scenario but there are girls like this os situations.
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat if you met a young girl somewhere and as she was planning to come with you to your place or lets say you met up and were walking to your place she confined she fucks her dad or her dad basically molests her and she wants to do it with you what she does with him? like she genuinely likes it just not with her dad but wants you basically but at the same time all she feels attraction for are way older guys due to only her dad being in her life that way and thats all she knows or mentally it is what she became "a slult for older men". Lets say you are conflicted dont know if to help her get out of her predicament or to fuk her and at the same time you cant relly go to a cop station with her as you would be the one to go down as youre literally going home with her or even just inviting her over it could be a sign knowing how cops twist things that you imply it so obviously no one wants to get even a little in trouble in such a case or even a small sex charge of attempting to lure or groom or anything just to get the bigger fish or dad to really go down right? WHo would sacrifice themselves like this? so what would you do?

    This above is just all hypothetical something i played in my head based on someone i met once but i backed out of even talking to them and deleted my snapchat and she never confined anything with me but i later saw her walking with her dd and he just looked like the type (ex con tatoos etc.) just in my mind implied scenario but there are girls like this os situations.

    do a suicide
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    the reason i also thought of this scenario is there was a similar one in the movie woodsman with kevin abcon. he meets this girl t the mall and is soon about to fuck her like he asks her to sit on his lap and she confides in him she does stuff like that or maybe everything with her dad. but he just tells her to tell someone doesnt try intervening or going to a station with her.
  4. #4
    I would put my legs up in a v and take a big stinky all over her face like yeah bitch slut whore you know what this is now open your mouth fornky shocolate ice cream with nnnnnnNNNNUTS AND CARAMEL OoooOoOOOOO poop 💩💩💩 ioooooool op loo poo intheloooooo poo poo pee 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 oooooooo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by aldra do a suicide

    Aldra beat me to it.

    Except I'd take off all my clothes and run in the street claiming Austin pd is trying to arrest me for child pron.











    Too early?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I would put my legs up in a v and take a big stinky all over her face like yeah bitch slut whore you know what this is now open your mouth fornky shocolate ice cream with nnnnnnNNNNUTS AND CARAMEL OoooOoOOOOO poop 💩💩💩 ioooooool op loo poo intheloooooo poo poo pee 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 oooooooo

    Also quality post
  7. #7
    I'd stop at Aldi and peruse the imported cheese they have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wariat reminds me of this movie I watched once angels and ...outlaws? Or something. It was about like the wild west and there was this creepy dad char who made his daughters give him full body rub downs claiming it was the way of the westerners type shit and one of the daughters had enough and shot the whole family then this group of bandits take her in and she fucking kills them all too after she finds out there's a reward for them and she cuts their heads off and takes the money back to her mom who is basically catatonic at this point from watching her whole family get murdered and shit.


    Basically wariat should end up like the dad, shot by the girl he was abusing, it'll happen one day, you can't do the type of shit wariat does for.your whole life without something horrid happening. I mean he's already been fucking deported from the best country in the world so....lol
  9. #9
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd stop at Aldi and peruse the imported cheese they have.

    Fuck yes love that section.


    Try the blueberry goat cheese, it's nummy.

    Only complaint I have is their blue cheese sucks ass and I love blue cheese. It's like I open the pack and it has like 2 fuxking mold spots. I want that shit caked the mold is the best fuxking part.

    But they do have fire aged cheddar and similar hard cheeses that r fire.


    My girl likes the laughing cow knockoffs they have, but every girl loves that cheese.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut [soullessly saw your drumbeater]
  11. #11
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler

    There was a commercial where the fish tank cracked and water pours through the glass and he applies it on the inside and I'm laughing thinking this shit would never work

    Apparently it does.

    But is the glue toxic
  12. #12
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut [soullessly saw your drumbeater]
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders There was a commercial where the fish tank cracked and water pours through the glass and he applies it on the inside and I'm laughing thinking this shit would never work

    Apparently it does.

    But is the glue toxic

    The glue is probably toxic if ingested, using the spray or the tape to seal Wariat’s ass doesn’t count as ingested so it’ll probably be ok.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler The glue is probably toxic if ingested, using the spray or the tape to seal Wariat’s ass doesn’t count as ingested so it’ll probably be ok.

    LOL actually buttchugging or anal induced absorbtion only requires 1/12th the dose


    It's a funny thought but it could be more toxic or deadly. The term parachuting is what druggies do, to save on pills.

    The movie HotTub Time Machine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut [soullessly saw your drumbeater]
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders LOL actually buttchugging or anal induced absorbtion only requires 1/12th the dose


    It's a funny thought but it could be more toxic or deadly. The term parachuting is what druggies do, to save on pills.

    The movie HotTub Time Machine

    True
    but is poising Wariat really that bad of an idea?

    4 out of 5 fathers of teenagers think not 😎
  15. #15
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler True
    but is poising Wariat really that bad of an idea?

    4 out of 5 fathers of teenagers think not 😎

    I am trying to be a better person however his earlier behavior when I first met him was hostile af. Not a playful or just angry guy threats. Like a warning this person is put to kill. Then his pedo banter was confirmed when someone posted his prior. Which I still reserved as someone else's PI.

    But then Wariat post photos proving it's him, one I believe with a written remark to us

    Based on that, I wouldn't cry for him if someone did but it's a shame he won't change. But he's a sick fuck and accepts his behavior as normal and everyone else can't see it's normal

    A funny sidenote

    He yelled at several HR interviewers about his MSpaint skills should be acceptable qualifications and doesn't feel he needed Photoshop or After affect or other adobe or Autodesk certified.

    And was raging about it. I was waiting to hear his story in the news for doing an office shooting
Jump to Top