User Controls

Fona 6-21-2022

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Last night after work I went to my friend's house for an hour and a half.
    I hadn't seen him since September.
    It was nice catching up and I picked up my computers I left there.

It was pretty late getting home and by the time I finally laid down to sleep it was 4am.

Woke up at 11:30 today and called my dad to see if he had a tool I need to make some longer dishwasher hoses and he said "yup" so I am picking that up on my way into work.

Also called Sprint and asked them to unlock my phone and the guy was super helpful and turns out my phone is unlocked but even though it is only 2 years old it just isn't compatible anymore which really kind of blows.

Anyways, I'm going to get ready for work and hope my day goes well.
    It's suppose to be hot AF.
    Why are you obsessed with things being free? If I gave you a glass of my pee would you drink it just because it's free?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Why are you obsessed with things being free? If I gave you a glass of my pee would you drink it just because it's free?

Im obsessed with getting a good deal.
    Buying anything brand new should be avoided at all costs.
    A lot of new stuff sucks anyways...
    Like why do washers and dryers have a 1 year warranty? Is that what the manufacturer thinks of their product.
    If I needed a new washer and uthad to be new Id pay $2500 for a commercial grade Speed Queen with only mechanical parts that comes with a 5 year warranty.
    I have 3 residential grade weed eaters that are all broken or too shitty to use but I bought a used commercial grade one that I won't have to do anything to and will run for 20 years.
    It's not just about saving money on the purchase but forecasting what repairs will look like in the future and how to limit those costs too.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Last night after work I went to my friend's house for an hour and a half.
    I hadn't seen him since September.
    It was nice catching up and I picked up my computers I left there.

It was pretty late getting home and by the time I finally laid down to sleep it was 4am.

Woke up at 11:30 today and called my dad to see if he had a tool I need to make some longer dishwasher hoses and he said "yup" so I am picking that up on my way into work.

Also called Sprint and asked them to unlock my phone and the guy was super helpful and turns out my phone is unlocked but even though it is only 2 years old it just isn't compatible anymore which really kind of blows.

Anyways, I'm going to get ready for work and hope my day goes well.
    It's suppose to be hot AF.

You can trade that phone in for a free Samsung S22 with AT&T. Dat's what I did with my old S10.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You can trade that phone in for a free Samsung S22 with AT&T. Dat's what I did with my old S10.

I'm not sure I want to switch from Mint Mobile.
    Right now I just need a new phone.
    As you wish young villain.
    My girlfriend uses a Google Pixel phone and seems to like it.
    The problem I'm having is my current phone still out performs a fuck tons of newer phones.
    I don't want to take a step backwards.
    Get a pager.
Jump to Top