User Controls

UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe's binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations-and all things we experience are our creations……

There are no mistakes.

The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go….the true mistake therefore is not picking yourself up and learning why you continue to stumble.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Energy transference between the universe and our beings is karmatic

Also, today I went to a store to get 36 pieces of lumber which were 6 feet long, I threw in 3 extras making is 39 and then come to find out somehow 4 pieces were 5 feet Long and essentially useless to me. I can't prove it but if I had gotten 36 I bet they would all have been 6 feet Long.
    Kafka sweaty
    I don’t believe in karma because it’s humans who have to decide what is right or wrong first so how can an external force know? You would have to believe in an afterlife to believe in karma as life is unfair and I don’t believe in an afterlife.
    UNSUB Tuskegee Airman [my unrivalled skillful mastoid]
    Originally posted by Kafka I don’t believe in karma because it’s humans who have to decide what is right or wrong first so how can an external force know? You would have to believe in an afterlife to believe in karma as life is unfair and I don’t believe in an afterlife.

Wrong

Karma has nothing to do with “right and wrong” or an “afterlife” karma is essentially a powerful force that combines the highly predictable 3rd Law of Physics-for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction-with the notion that what goes around comes back around, in order to stop you from being miserable, even around those who should'a known better... History will repeat itself until you do something differently to stop the cycle. Every good you do will affect the world. The easiest explanation of karma: the best way to look after yourself is to look after others.

Whenever you think, say or do something (whether positive or negative), it produces energy (because every thought, word or action produces a kind of vibration caused by atoms or molecules of the body) or you can say it comes out in the form of energy which have its own kind, pattern and vibration. According to Newton's 3rd law of motion- “every action have equal and opposite reaction”, so whatever vibration or pattern of energy you are giving or producing will ultimately come back to you so as to equalise the effect.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by UNSUB Wrong

Karma has nothing to do with “right and wrong” or an “afterlife” karma is essentially a powerful force that combines the highly predictable 3rd Law of Physics-for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction-with the notion that what goes around comes back around, in order to stop you from being miserable, even around those who should'a known better… History will repeat itself until you do something differently to stop the cycle. Every good you do will affect the world. The easiest explanation of karma: the best way to look after yourself is to look after others.

Whenever you think, say or do something (whether positive or negative), it produces energy (because every thought, word or action produces a kind of vibration caused by atoms or molecules of the body) or you can say it comes out in the form of energy which have its own kind, pattern and vibration. According to Newton's 3rd law of motion- “every action have equal and opposite reaction”, so whatever vibration or pattern of energy you are giving or producing will ultimately come back to you so as to equalise the effect.

I don’t know where to start, so much of that is bogus. Classical mechanics doesn’t always work on a subatomic scale. “the best way to look after yourself is to look after others” you are fucked if you actually believe that, who has it worked out for? It sounds like narcissism if you’re only helping others to help yourself.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    karma is whatever you want it to be and whatever it is or isn't doesn't matter anyway since we don't technically have free will

and something about dead babies
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ karma is whatever you want it to be and whatever it is or isn't doesn't matter anyway since we don't technically have free will

and something about dead babies

I agree, I think the only kind of karma is when people believe in it, that they deserve to be treated a certain way, that may subconsciously affect their behaviour and bring about a type of self-fulfilling prophecy. I don’t believe in free will either.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Karma is bullshit because I know total scumbags who prevail in life and good people who just get fucked again and again
    Kafka sweaty
    Karma is for fragile people who can’t accept that life isn’t fair.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka Karma is for fragile people who can’t accept that life isn’t fair.

I have accepted that life isn't fair but it still pisses me off
    Originally posted by UNSUB Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe's binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations-and all things we experience are our creations……

So punishment and reward then...
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Read any bob frissel book or David icke book for furtherance of this knowledge.

Particularly, David icke - everything you need to know but have never been told, and Bob frissel - everything in this Book is a lie but it's exactly how things are.
    lolol crazy David Icke, I remember before he went nuts and was a sports announcer on British TV.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    KRAM
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by UNSUB 3rd Law of Physics-for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction-

So technically if it’s equal and opposite if I treat people badly I’ll be treated equally well?

Originally posted by Kafka I don’t believe in free will either.

No free will? No control over your actions or life choices? Like a puppet?
    An innocent victim of circumstances beyond your control?

I think we make our own decisions and carry out or own actions. And our actions have consequences. I’m not a puppet who’s strings are being pulled by some unseen force.

People who claim “no free will” do not really want to acknowledge their freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and people are frightened of responsibility. It’s much easier to go through life pointing fingers and playing “victim of circumstances” than it is to actually take responsibility for your actions and the circumstances those actions bring about.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler So technically if it’s equal and opposite if I treat people badly I’ll be treated equally well?

No free will? No control over your actions or life choices? Like a puppet?
    An innocent victim of circumstances beyond your control?

I think we make our own decisions and carry out or own actions. And our actions have consequences. I’m not a puppet who’s strings are being pulled by some unseen force.

People who claim “no free will” do not really want to acknowledge their freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and people are frightened of responsibility. It’s much easier to go through life pointing fingers and playing “victim of circumstances” than it is to actually take responsibility for your actions and the circumstances those actions bring about.

I can want to be responsible for things in my life and still not believe in free will. There’s no evidence it exists but I do know I’m the product of my environment and the books/people that influenced me, I’m the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known and there’s a reason why I don’t make certain choices, because I don’t have the free will to do so. Why don’t people make different choices? I think you’re too scared to acknowledge your lack of freedom. But none of this means I’m going to give into apathy or live as though I’m a rock.
    Kafka sweaty
    I don’t get why people believe they have it when they didn’t even choose to exist.
    Originally posted by Kafka I can want to be responsible for things in my life and still not believe in free will. There’s no evidence it exists but I do know I’m the product of my environment and the books/people that influenced me, I’m the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known and there’s a reason why I don’t make certain choices, because I don’t have the free will to do so. Why don’t people make different choices? I think you’re too scared to acknowledge your lack of freedom. But none of this means I’m going to give into apathy or live as though I’m a rock.

Honestly this statement makes zero sense
    Originally posted by Kafka I don’t get why people believe they have it when they didn’t even choose to exist.

You’re free to believe anything you choose to believe.

an example of your free will 😆
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by UNSUB Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe's binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations-and all things we experience are our creations……

There are no mistakes.

The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go….the true mistake therefore is not picking yourself up and learning why you continue to stumble.

Quality post is quality
Jump to Top