User Controls

Fona 6-20-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning.
    I slept terribly and obliterated my schedule.
    Passed out around 8pm.
    Got up at 11:30pm and didnt fall back asleep until almost 8am.
    Got up at 11:30am hating myself.

Anyways, the weather is nice and Im not sticking my dick in a vice to get to work early today.

Dishwasher guy told me he is at work up the road and that I could come get the part Im missing so Im going to do that.

Then Ill have to head to home depot and buy an assortment of other shit probably.

Next week is my mom's birthday.
    Following week is my girlfriend's birthday and the week after is my nieces.

Don't know what to do for or get any of them.
    Give them all a lock of your hair and say if they play their cards right next year they'll get a locket to put it in.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Fona always getting cucked and owned by his sleeping problems
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Works going alright.
    I went and picked up that adapter from the dishwasher guy before work and then went to Lowes to try and piece it together.
    Unfuckingfortunately my high tech kitchen faucet does not allow such a device to be attached to it.
    Found the hot water line for the laundry room to be made of that plastic tube shit so imma splice a connection into there and our dishwasher will be in our laundry room but at least I won't have to wash them by hand.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Give them all a lock of your hair and say if they play their cards right next year they'll get a locket to put it in.

from which body part
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Works going alright.
    I went and picked up that adapter from the dishwasher guy before work and then went to Lowes to try and piece it together.
    Unfuckingfortunately my high tech kitchen faucet does not allow such a device to be attached to it.
    Found the hot water line for the laundry room to be made of that plastic tube shit so imma splice a connection into there and our dishwasher will be in our laundry room but at least I won't have to wash them by hand.

Lol that's so fucking ghetto and stupid. Ur a real dumbass Fonaplats. 👍👍
    I hope u got a plan for when this woman realizes ur a retard breaking her house and dumps u
Jump to Top