User Controls

this is how all pollack young females act.

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what i have to put up with being born in this garbage east euro gold digger country. and you people blame me for them being the way they are here and me complaining to you about it?

remember when red tried to blame me and say ill get beat up because i eventually lost it in that bar in warsaw and called one a pollack untermenschen who was attacking me while sitting with another bitvh for simply me walking by like i was gonna try getting in with them or something and i went to escape another pollack bitch and go to the bathroom guys?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I skimmed through the video hoping to see some hot sweet ass...instead IT'S ANOTHER SHIRTLESS FAGGOT VIDEO.
    ask star trek hell tell you how they are here. they are literslly all as bad or worse thsn thwt chick the emtire internet is talking about for trying to be like them.
    i dont understand why these chicks have to act like bitches and think in their heads just because their in their 20s or teens they are such commodities and every man who even looks at them wants to fuck them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I skimmed through the video hoping to see some hot sweet ass…instead IT'S ANOTHER SHIRTLESS FAGGOT VIDEO.

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Maybe u shouldn't have tried to meet up with a 12 yr old for sex and you might still be in America. I for one thank God that your not in my country
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont understand why these chicks have to act like bitches

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WATCH AND PROMOTE SO MANY SHIRTLESS FAGGOT VIDEOS
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU WATCH AND PROMOTE SO MANY SHIRTLESS FAGGOT VIDEOS

Originally posted by Wariat ask star trek

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    in warsaw i literally after being back after more than 20 yrs and being deported saw a litersl polish princess in 20s act like a child pointing fingers at me and syaing something under her ear inside a bar to her black foreign or american probbaly working in warsaw boyfriend to whichr phe replied sarcastically she likes you man than after a second no she dont. i dont understand how people think this sort of behavior by polish chicks is acceptable so its ok she did it to me and not some black american guy is that why he like laughed or put me down for it? i wonder how hed feel.
    and all i did was i think made eye contact with her for a sec. as she wasnt even with him but standing alone.
    its so painful why is this shit pnly being exposed how young females act when its some black guy or some minority on receiving end of it and not someone lik me or cigarette man? sudo?
    Originally posted by Wariat and all i did was i think made eye contact with her for a sec. as she wasnt even with him but standing alone.

YOU'D HAVE MORE SUCCESS MAKING EYE/DICK CONTACT WITH ALL THESE SHIRTLESS DUDES YOU KEEP POSTING VIDEOS OF.
    youtube keeps posting it to my a,gorithm like three diff vids of the same incident.
    Originally posted by Wariat youtube keeps posting it to my a,gorithm like three diff vids of the same incident.

YOUTUBE KNOWS YOU LIKE SHIRTLESS MENZ...PROBABLY PANTLESS ONES TOO!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    All women are gold diggers no mater where you go warioat. They are born to drain mens resources
Jump to Top