User Controls

the world is a joke and i don't know how much longer i'm willing to tolerate it

  1. #1
    lockedin Houston
    what an absolute cosmic joke to be sentient meat

    my fear is that i'll kill myself and discover that 'life' is just one level of the suffering simulation and i merely succeeded at getting to a worse place more quickly

    death may not even be the end of this bullshit, how fucking ridiculous is that?

    fuck you, fuck me, fuck reality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    SUICIDE RAGEQUIT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    suicide is badass
  4. #4
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    You gotta make your own minigame where you can make the rules. Join my commune
  5. #5
    niggers are gay
  6. #6
    Kafka African Astronaut
    People are never as unhappy as they think they are - Proust
  7. #7
    Bradley Naturally Camouflaged
    You need to find more in your life than deleting your own posts & complaining. If you focus on the good, you will feel your life is mostly good. If you focus on bad, bad will be your outlook on the surroundings.

    Say the internet router broke for this rehab, I could cry and bitch and never post again until it's fixed in a week (the soonest the guy could come out) or me and the asian kid can chew nicorette gum and spend 6 hours unplugging and replugging in everything, turns out all we needed was a new telephone cord into the jack that runs from the wall.

    Fixt.
  8. #8
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by lockedin what an absolute cosmic joke to be sentient meat

    my fear is that i'll kill myself and discover that 'life' is just one level of the suffering simulation and i merely succeeded at getting to a worse place more quickly

    death may not even be the end of this bullshit, how fucking ridiculous is that?

    fuck you, fuck me, fuck reality

    Or this is bootcamp and the great battle is in the next realm

    It seems odd that " never sick or suffering ever again" is in store for Christians in the heavenly world of eternal life. Sitting on 'cloud 9' playing a harp?

    Will we be sent to a new earth after the old is destroyed but as guardian angels battling demons and dragons in the minds of those suffering in a future existence?

    Or battle taunters from Satan beyond the pearly Gates who made their way outside?


    Move onto the 4th dimension?

    A bunch of angels hanging out and singing for eternity, makes me wonder if this is the heavenly Father's plan for all existence to come.


    Maybe it's a sin to wonder?
  9. #9
    Don't be a quitter. Be a fighter. Much more satisfying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Don't be a quitter. Be a fighter. Much more satisfying.

    Disagree, quitting is VERY satisfying...quitting my last job when I got this one was a delicious moment. I intended on giving 2 weeks notice but the boss came in that day and started all kinds of bullshit so I just quit and went home and had a 2 week vacation before starting my new job. VERY NICE it was too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Have you ever tried dog rimming?


    That's what keeps wariat going
  12. #12
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Disagree, quitting is VERY satisfying…quitting my last job when I got this one was a delicious moment. I intended on giving 2 weeks notice but the boss came in that day and started all kinds of bullshit so I just quit and went home and had a 2 week vacation before starting my new job. VERY NICE it was too.

    Sticking it to the man is better than sex
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Disagree, quitting is VERY satisfying…quitting my last job when I got this one was a delicious moment. I intended on giving 2 weeks notice but the boss came in that day and started all kinds of bullshit so I just quit and went home and had a 2 week vacation before starting my new job. VERY NICE it was too.

    That's only momentary satisfaction. Fleeting and temporary. I'm talking about the satisfaction of a lifelong fight.
  14. #14
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's only momentary satisfaction. Fleeting and temporary. I'm talking about the satisfaction of a lifelong fight.

    Sounds like something a McDonald's manager tells the 17 year old employee who says they are quitting to go to school
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  15. #15
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Sounds like something a McDonald's manager tells the 17 year old employee who says they are quitting to go to school

    That didn't scare me, kid.
  16. #16
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ That's only momentary satisfaction. Fleeting and temporary. I'm talking about the satisfaction of a lifelong fight.

    How about quitting drinking then..It'll be 5yrs in September and I'm still happy and satisfied with doing that, don't miss it at all.
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How about quitting drinking then..It'll be 5yrs in September and I'm still happy and satisfied with doing that, don't miss it at all.

    That's definitely part of a life-long, fighting satisfaction.
  18. #18
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How about quitting drinking then..It'll be 5yrs in September and I'm still happy and satisfied with doing that, don't miss it at all.




    LANNY'S A CUCK



    You don't even miss waking up with a woman in your bed whose name you can't remember?
  19. #19
    Originally posted by stl1 LANNY'S A CUCK



    You don't even miss waking up with a woman in your bed whose name you can't remember?

    Lets leave your daughter out of this.
  20. #20
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY'S A CUCK



    She is due with her third child and first daughter in a week and a half.

    I've nicknamed her "Gramp's Revenge".
Jump to Top