User Controls

Hey Kafka

Lets exchange some music ITT
    If we're to become internet friends I need to know what your taste in music is like first

Here are some tunes I've been into lately

oh man shes gonna cream when she opens this thread word up
    Kafka sweaty
    It says the last vid is unavailable. I like the first one it's calming.
    Kafka sweaty

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you like Crystal Castles you'll probably enjoy this

Also that's a good VNV song, cool you like them too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Loli Waffen Division SS If you like Crystal Castles you'll probably enjoy this

Also that's a good VNV song, cool you like them too.

Oooooooo thanks for this. I’m defo not getting sleep tonight.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    if kafka befriends both wariat and hikki she is 110% pedophile confirmed
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Rape Monster if kafka befriends both wariat and hikki she is 110% pedophile confirmed

Foh
    Originally posted by Kafka Foh

trash and scum attract each other, like semen and shit running down a shower drain
    hey man it's okay as long as they don't ack on it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka Foh

He makes a fair point. These are undebatably this forum's cringiest victimiest child loving losers one of whom genuinely wants to lick dog's assholes and was arrested and prisoned for trying to fuck a 12-yr old girl, and the other who has never seen a vagina in real life but if he could he would want it to be a 12-year old vagina.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey man it's okay as long as they don't ack on it

try telling that to the feds when I post my Minecraft manifesto on the Disney forums
    hey man you are just jealous trying to cuck wariat one upping hiki man thats not cool man you should look up the definition of pedophilia
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey man you are just jealous trying to cuck wariat one upping hiki man thats not cool man you should look up the definition of pedophilia

I looked it up in Webster's and wariats face was next to the definition
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That reminds me the joke where a guy is talking about the differences between pedophilia and hebophilia and ephebopiala or whatever and says that you can't try explaining the differences to someone without just sounding like a pedophile
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by mmQ He makes a fair point. These are undebatably this forum's cringiest victimiest child loving losers one of whom genuinely wants to lick dog's assholes and was arrested and prisoned for trying to fuck a 12-yr old girl, and the other who has never seen a vagina in real life but if he could he would want it to be a 12-year old vagina.

It wouldn’t make sense to you. I’ve known worse people, Wariat doesn’t seem scary and idgaf.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kafka It wouldn’t make sense to you. I’ve known worse people, Wariat doesn’t seem scary and idgaf.

You can befriend whoever you want I also dgaf I'm just pointing out that these two specific users are the scummiest users we have to offer so it's just kinda funny that your gravitate toward them but to each their own and hashtag yolo
    ITT: Virgins that don't have violent rape fantasies involving underaged children

it's like you want to stay single forever LMAO

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood ITT: Virgins that don't have violent rape fantasies involving underaged children

it's like you want to stay single forever LMAO

What is to sex?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by mmQ That reminds me the joke where a guy is talking about the differences between pedophilia and hebophilia and ephebopiala or whatever and says that you can't try explaining the differences to someone without just sounding like a pedophile

wrong. people who try to delude the word pedophile and turn it into anyone interested in young developed or even developing women simply make it irrelevant or make it meanginelss and take away the guilt or blame for actual pedophiles. you are not doing your stupid and hypocrytical society any good. and there is a reason actual educated people or clinicians or you know those with actual degrees not stupid garbage who talk like you use those terms.
Jump to Top