User Controls

Brandon fall down go boom

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    In this one you can see the first thing creepy joe does after the secret service helps him up is go straight for the little girl in the red dress.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker In this one you can see the first thing creepy joe does after the secret service helps him up is go straight for the little girl in the red dress.

Fucking lol

See the girl with the red dress on
    She can do it all night long
    She's a bad girl...she's a baaad girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont hear any boom-boom sound do you.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Where will you be when the adrenochrome wears off??
    Imagine going for a bike ride and having 20 secret service people following you...and not one of them could prevent you falling flat on your ass when you were stationary...yet they are expected to stop a bullet
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Imagine going for a bike ride and having 20 secret service people following you…and not one of them could prevent you falling flat on your ass when you were stationary…yet they are expected to stop a bullet

gravity arent the same as boolerts.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny gravity arent the same as boolerts.

Right...gravity acts slower on a human body than a boolert does...so again if they can't stop him falling off a bike how are they going to stop a boolert traveling at 700mph?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Right…gravity acts slower on a human body than a boolert does…so again if they can't stop him falling off a bike how are they going to stop a boolert traveling at 700mph?

show me where does it says that stopping potus from falling off a bike is part of their jobscope.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny show me where does it says that stopping potus from falling off a bike is part of their jobscope.

I can't show you as the document is top secret and by showing you I'd be blowing my cover...just trust in the fact protecting the POTUS is their primary function...be it falling off a bike or hiding the dead hooker.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can't show you as the document is top secret and by showing you I'd be blowing my cover…just trust in the fact protecting the POTUS is their primary function…be it falling off a bike or hiding the dead hooker.

nope.

theure only paid to protect the potus from his enemies foreign and domestic.

protecting the potus from his own carelessness and/or idiocy isnt part of their job.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nope.

theure only paid to protect the potus from his enemies foreign and domestic.

protecting the potus from his own carelessness and/or idiocy isnt part of their job.

You assume the bicycle wasn't sabotaged...IT'S TRUMPS FAULT.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You assume the bicycle wasn't sabotaged…IT'S TRUMPS FAULT.

he wasnt supposed to stop.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny he wasnt supposed to stop.

The crowd of East European spies surrounding him forced him to stop...along with that Mata Hari in the red dress..
Jump to Top