User Controls

Struggling to remember when I wasn't a cruel person.

Bradley Black Hole
    The best example is theft. As soon as someone has stolen a crumb from my loaf I look at them dramatically differently and I can't shake that view of them. I am always on guard because I know they have that greed that they once put over me.

Even when I'm paid back, apologized to, things are made right I hate them with my entire heart.

Was I always like this? Was I just too high to notice? I've done a lot of bad shit to thieves and wish I had done more, wish to do more to them even, even if it was decades ago. People could have a family, stopped using, and the only thing I remember ist he 140$ they finessed me out of 11 years ago.

Same thing with telling, but I won't go into that since those fags are connected to me on paper but those bitches get it too.

People be like "He smashed my girlfriend's arms walking home from piggly wiggly with a piece of rebar" well i'm sorry you fucked me out of something I love and I broke something you love. Don't lay with thieves and you won't be treated as one.

Mind you I wait years to get even and that's partially why I left Wisconsin, I just can't get over shit.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    cool story Internet badass
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wouldn't call the inability to let go of a grudge 'cruelty'

in terms of coping mechanisms I think it's probably less self-destructive than people who forgive too easily
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I gaslight people into believing they've stolen from me so I have an excuse to flip on them. Get on my level
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future.

They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change.
    How would well hung feel about this
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood How would well hung feel about this

Who actually gives a fuck what he thinks about anything
    I do
Jump to Top