User Controls

niggas doin bundy on a daily basis

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    It's easy asf to get freebase bundy now and cheap. I see these niggas on 3rd plateaus every damn day like

This is what you get when they ain got legal thc in your state smh
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    smh?

Who are you, John Don't-Tell, (inventor of em)
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Wtf is freebase Bundy? I used to love drinking cough syrup and people used to tag me in memes about it but then I grew up and put those toys away but I sometimes YEARN for that nice warm glow. I have at least 3 good memories on it and only like 2 bad ones. One of the good ones is also one of the bad
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo Wtf is freebase Bundy? I used to love drinking cough syrup and people used to tag me in memes about it but then I grew up and put those toys away but I sometimes YEARN for that nice warm glow. I have at least 3 good memories on it and only like 2 bad ones. One of the good ones is also one of the bad

they make this shit called robotablets now, it's tiny little pills of 30 mg dxm freebase with minimal filler, 100 of them for $20
    Originally posted by Sudo Wtf is freebase Bundy? I used to love drinking cough syrup and people used to tag me in memes about it but then I grew up and put those toys away but I sometimes YEARN for that nice warm glow. I have at least 3 good memories on it and only like 2 bad ones. One of the good ones is also one of the bad

I was watching an episode of family guy were Stewie got hooked on Cough Syrup and instantly associated Scron to Stewie
    Originally posted by Rape Monster they make this shit called robotablets now, it's tiny little pills of 30 mg dxm freebase with minimal filler, 100 of them for $20

You mean smoke them like dabs?

You fucking guys are insane
Jump to Top