User Controls

Why need a well off-grid?

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Why not have a farm of those machines that can make 30 liters of water a day using solar power and the air around you

Like have 5 of them then pumping the water at the end of the day to a water tank?

1500 liters of water is enough water to cook, wash, drink and bathe, flush a toilet a few times

Why not make a coffee maker that fills air water directly into it's faggoted little reservoir or even an ice maker machine?

I gotz ideas
    386 gallons a day

Keep operating it and the roll over of water could fill a swimming pool in a few months
    Oops. 150 gallons a day not 1500

My bad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah, why not? What's stopping you?
    blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master money.

never heard of it. Sounds weird
    Originally posted by mmQ never heard of it. Sounds weird

Invest in my water tank system. I'll pay you royalties by shipping you water. You have to pay the shipping cost though
    I wish 8 could get the blueprints to build them.. start a business and charge half price what well diggers charge.

Which is like 7-9k or 60 bucks a fucking foot. Includes pipe and pump
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Called the Atmospheric Water Generation Unit, the generator-powered device can produce up to 450 gallons of clean water a day for as little as [video]eight cents a gallon[/video]. (It needs about 310 watt-hours of energy to make a liter — just over a quart — of drinking water.) Available in either ground or vehicle configurations, the units are no lightweights, weighing in at about 1100 and 175 pounds, respectively. Prices start at $18,000 for the Gen-40 vehicle model and $30,000 for the larger, Gen-350 ground unit (shown at left).
    https://time.com/75612/atmospheric-water-generator-watergen/
    Google used to direct you to interesting blogs and information sources, now it just directs you to fucking time magazine.

Not a bad technology if you have suitable humidity and a lot of electricity to spare.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Did you get that place in the desert?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    https://www.warkawater.org/warkatower/

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Did you get that place in the desert?

Well not the original one.. north of Reno though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Well not the original one.. north of Reno though

You will die snowed in and dehydrated with frog pussy on your breath.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You will die snowed in and dehydrated with frog pussy on your breath.

You're pathetic and weird. The high desert gets 18 inches of snow at best with 2 inches annual of precipitation. Just 60 miles away this is true at above 7000 feet. But it's 4000 feet not 6k or 7k or 9k etc.
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders You're pathetic and weird. The high desert gets 18 inches of snow at best with 2 inches annual of precipitation. Just 60 miles away this is true at above 7000 feet. But it's 4000 feet not 6k or 7k or 9k etc.

Gon die
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://time.com/75612/atmospheric-water-generator-watergen/
    Google used to direct you to interesting blogs and information sources, now it just directs you to fucking time magazine.

Not a bad technology if you have suitable humidity and a lot of electricity to spare.

if you live in a place with suitable humidity trust me nature would do a better job than you at ectracting water out of thin humid air.

guaranteed.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you live in a place with suitable humidity trust me nature would do a better job than you at ectracting water out of thin humid air.

guaranteed.

Nobody trusts a thing you type
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Gon die

It's over the border near susanville, pyramid lake, 45 miles north of downtown Reno. There are malls and sub divisions popping up left and right from Elon Musk's Tesla battery factory. Reno has grown.
    Still I'm in an area we're it's 2-50 acre zones on average, some ranchers have thousands of acres and the Bureau of land management is buying up from ranchers to be public land for recreational use.

I'm more likely to die staying in the city with all of the freeway shooting and crime surpassing 1980 crack cocaine years
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Still I'm in an area we're it's 2-50 acre zones on average, some ranchers have thousands of acres and the Bureau of land management is buying up from ranchers to be public land for recreational use.

I'm more likely to die staying in the city with all of the freeway shooting and crime surpassing 1980 crack cocaine years

Snowed in with a frog
Jump to Top