User Controls

2am thick fog, massive pileup now on I80

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    When I came home, good ol Summer fog returns but really thick as pea soup

I hear foghorns going off then crash bang boo. About an hour ago. Then tons of sirens and cops on loud horns. For an hour. Then another pileup even closer down the road about 10 minutes ago. Like 4 or 5 cars and then another and another.

Shit sounds haunting in fog because it muffles and distorts audible sounds. It's like a movie .. fucking shit.
    Never a dull moment in the bay area.

It wouldn't be as creepy If it happened right outside but off in the distance in the fog it's a weird screechy
    WellHung Black Hole
    shut up, Fat Boy. no one cares.
    I heard it was a 14 car Zephyr today
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    so like whats up with the 101-i880 interchange theres not very much room to accelerate and merge what is this some 1960 design theres literally like a lot of cars now
    Bradley Black Hole
    My biggest regret is that you were within hearing distance and not within feeling distance of the accident.
    Originally posted by WellHung shut up, Fat Boy. no one cares.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i thought you were leaving forever u schizo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai i thought you were leaving forever u schizo

wow that was just ruled and uncalled for. I can be mean to him but coming from you it's honestly shocking
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood wow that was just ruled and uncalled for. I can be mean to him but coming from you it's honestly shocking

I think it was the microbiome comment

It triggered him/her

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/a-patient-gets-the-new-transgender-surgery-she-helped-invent/amp
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    maybe if everyone in California wasnt driving drunk like Paul Pelosi and General Butt Naked
    Originally posted by Rape Monster maybe if everyone in California wasnt driving drunk like Paul Pelosi and General Butt Naked

He'll get off with a wet reckless
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders He'll get off with a wet reckless

I'll get u off with a wet reckless too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai i thought you were leaving forever u schizo

Be kind plz
    for real though it's always boomers and idiots driving full speed into white out snow storms and thick fog and say "it came out of nowhere and happened so fast there was nothing I can do!" when they slam into someone and cause a wreck
    every year in my state when we get the first traces of snowfall everyone crashes left and right because apparently in the 8-9 months we don't get snow they forget what it does and how to travel in/on it
    Originally posted by Rape Monster every year in my state when we get the first traces of snowfall everyone crashes left and right because apparently in the 8-9 months we don't get snow they forget what it does and how to travel in/on it

Try driving in Stockton or Tri-Val bay area when a sudden blanket of fog drops right in front of you and visibility goes from 1/4 mile to the front of your hood.
    Pacifica is another heavy blanketed fog region. San Mateo county

Its earie as shit when you can hear your breathing and nothing around you. Your ears feel like they're plugged up.

Now imagine you're on a freeway and it happens with a fucking few semi trucks.. the collisions just keep coming. I was a kid when it happen to us and we were the lucky ones, we were the very front car and they just kept coming. One semi skid off and miss the pileup but went up and over the shoulder and got stuck.

I was like 6 years old but remembered it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    they told me miami dips to 72 degrees in the winter and you can swim & fish in the ocean year round
Jump to Top