User Controls

I'm in hospice care/stage 4 renal failure

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    due to all the antibiotics for the bone infections, they've trashed my kidneys. I don't wanna do dialysis so they estimate
    6months or less. I've been sick vomiting a lot. Thought this should make some of y'all happy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Doesn't make me happy but thanks for the update. I'll probably be shortly after you so save a spot for me.
    nooo, mq, we need more mq's in the world!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    are they giving u good drugs for it?

find a compassionate doctor who will hook you up with physician assisted suicide
    another update: I quit smoking, and not because I have to or too sick to smoke. I stopped before my kidneys decided to shit out on me. I vape now...
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by hydromorphone another update: I quit smoking, and not because I have to or too sick to smoke. I stopped before my kidneys decided to shit out on me. I vape now…

Do Dialysis. It's once a month. Then you keep on doing your thing.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Do Dialysis. It's once a month. Then you keep on doing your thing.

nah fuck that ive known people who did it and were miserable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster are they giving u good drugs for it?

find a compassionate doctor who will hook you up with physician assisted suicide

I get scheduled hydrmorphone 6mg q4, and hydrmorphone 6mg q2, 1mg ativan q6, and some other junk, zofran, reglan, etc. regularly, plus 80mg methadone twice a day.

my arm still causes me excruciating pain, and have lost most use out of it. despite meds I struggle to sleep because of the pain so recently, after months off dope, I'm back to using. I just snort and do a ton less though.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster nah fuck that ive known people who did it and were miserable

Once a month.

Maybe Hydro can get a transplant.

It might buy time, I thought they were working on growing kidneys from your healthy tissue on the back of lab rats
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Once a month.

Maybe Hydro can get a transplant.

It might buy time, I thought they were working on growing kidneys from your healthy tissue on the back of lab rats

I appreciate hat you care, but they dont typically give transplants to junkies, and honestly I'd rather see it go to someone more deserving than me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the people i knew on dialysis had to go multiple times a week, and there were a few of them.
    Originally posted by hydromorphone the people i knew on dialysis had to go multiple times a week, and there were a few of them.

When did you get into doing drugs, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Age usually matters. If you're 50 years old then no.
    early teens. dope about 4 years ago. I'm 33.

my kidneys barely function and those I've met were in my age range.
    The antibiotics are what trashed my kidneys, fyi.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by hydromorphone The antibiotics are what trashed my kidneys, fyi.

……and you needed the antibiotics, why?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist ……and you needed the antibiotics, why?

Because of the society people like you created, dear.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Because of the society people like you created, dear.

Oh, I see. She didn’t have to take them ya grouchy angry man!
    Kafka sweaty
    What's it like in a hospice?
    Kafka sweaty
    My mum messed up doing dialysis and it was a bloodbath, it was on the ceiling, on her, she was traumatised.
    I was on antibiotics because of the infections in my arms and bones.
Jump to Top