User Controls

Brit tourist raped during beach massage in front of her male partner to come face-to-face with ‘attacker’ for ID parade...

WellHung Black Hole
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/5525706/brit-tourist-raped-beach-massage-id-parade/?rec_article=true
    "While the rape took place the husband sat in the corner having a big wank"
    not real analog rape.

just some digital penetration.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny not real analog rape.

just some digital penetration.

Or wishful thinking by the tourist...maybe she was pissed because he didn't give her a happy ending.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Or wishful thinking by the tourist…maybe she was pissed because he didn't give her a happy ending.

i just read the article.

it happened in india, rape capital of the world. how dare she refuse to experience their local culture.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i just read the article.

it happened in india, rape capital of the world. how dare she refuse to experience their local culture.

Lets face it, if Chapati was giving you a rub down on the beach and you felts his finger slide in your bum...you wouldn't lay there thinking "Oh this is a very thorough massage...I'll keep still and not say a word to my husband so as not to disturb a craftsman at work"

...and then 1hr later think "wait a minute..."

SHE WAS FUCKIN BEGGIN FOR IT.
    We call that the old Butter chicken finger move back in England.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i just read the article.

If she didn't refuse...
    yes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    exactly
    Thankyou Cum again!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    There are at least 6 hilarious things in that story I'm too lazy to break down.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The alleged incident took place on June 2, but the woman only filed a complaint on Monday after speaking to family in the UK and talking to the British Embassy.

her mother had to explain what is and isn't part of a massage
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson "While the rape took place the husband sat in the corner having a big wank"

When she told the attacker she was from Middlesex he abliged by finger-sexing her mid section.
Jump to Top