User Controls

Here is a picture of me around one year ago compared to today

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Back then I didn’t care so much, I just took life as it came at me

Now after all the hard work I put in I’ve really cleaned up my act, it’s had its ups and downs but when you put your mind to it you know.. you really can achieve anything

I’m guess what I’m trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change

👟👟💪🏼💪🏼

Peace out, niggas

Grylls.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    at ur low point u sure liked ice creem
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Remember when u were like living at the hospital posting about Legos constantly?
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Remember when u were like living at the hospital posting about Legos constantly?

Then there was the bible boy period...we knew that wouldn't last.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    bible ses gaeseks an sin so hee stop reeding bibel
    and now he's a gay midget
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood and now he's a gay midget

full circle
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls 👟👟💪🏼💪🏼

Peace out, niggas

Grylls.

You're the whitest Black dude on this site

Qudra Hapa Jigsaw Jigaboo
    Originally posted by mmQ full circle

Soon
    Originally posted by cigreting bible ses gaeseks an sin so hee stop reeding bibel

God loves his children though. And only hates the sin.
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders God loves his children though. And only hates the sin.

He had his kid painfully crucified...if he tried that in 2022 he'd be locked up for child abuse.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson He had his kid painfully crucified…if he tried that in 2022 he'd be locked up for child abuse.

Jesus was passive. He could have ordered guardian angels to destroy Roman guards if he chose to. He gave his life for our sins to be washed away.. but mankind keeps on hammering out newer fucked up sins.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Grylls I just took life as it came at me

heh
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
Jump to Top