User Controls

Stencils

Kafka sweaty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i like it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://niggasin.space/thread/8140

might dig out the dangerwand but getting an even transfer is always a bitch
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Hiki?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not bad.
    It needs a goblin with a big boner semi hiding behind one of the trees, looking on at the 2 fairies and thinking dark thoughts.
    Bradley Black Hole
    can you make an NIS one that will bring users to our site? I'll spray it on the back of gravestones and at the bathroom of abortion clinics.
    Very nice :)
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley can you make an NIS one that will bring users to our site? I'll spray it on the back of gravestones and at the bathroom of abortion clinics.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Bradley

You need shot
    Kafka sweaty
    Why don’t you just custom make a shirt that has the website printed on it if you’re so desperate
    Bradley Black Hole
    shot of what?

I think I should. Will you design it? You're kinda artsy.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Why don’t you just custom make a shirt that has the website printed on it if you’re so desperate

Are you one of those people who when someone drunkenly is rude to you once you hold it against them forever?

I think you and I could be the most dysfunctional friends ever especially if you're not too much of a coward to come to Miami/have me come to Northern Ireland.

I like how you talk differently than any white person I've ever heard.
    Bradley Black Hole
    & idgaf if you're broken cuz it's pretty obvious I'm not completely intact either.
    Kafka sweaty
    I’m not doing fuck all I still don’t know what this place is. But what you could do is a book review type things with people’s short quotes on their thoughts of this place. I want you out of my fairy thread now scumbag
    Bradley Black Hole
    why am I a scum bag?

Since getting sober I have been nothing but kind to all of you!
    Bradley Black Hole

I don't even know what your thread is about because of the FUCKING firewalls here.
    Kafka sweaty
    *calls security*
    Bradley Black Hole
    dont' be a security caller, i have always wanted to fuck a member of our userbase and if given the chance would honestly treat you quite kindly.

While I am kinda a fucked up person, when I love someone I really just wanna see them happier than they'd be if I weren't trying.

I'm a try hard ngl.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Kafka *calls security*

There is no security.
Jump to Top