User Controls

guys this is big!!

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    That 15 yr old so barely over polands consent age I met at that pool the same day me and star trek hung out who i barely met at the pool as i asked some random chicks if its her but forgot her facebook name but later she did say it was her and she wasnt sure it was me either. anyway the one with the perkiest like most perfect ass ever. she told me shes done anal before right now. i told her after seeing that ass i literally fantasized and still do about fucking her in the ass. i wonder if its gonna happen.
    lol I can see it her nude on my fucking couch legs on top like in v shape or on my chest feet and me pounding that ass like perfect ass while calling her a little ass whore.

Say it it: "you are a teenage ass whore"

"I am a teenage ass whore"

"I am a teenage ass whore"

one of these girls is gonna turn out to be an uppity lesbian and call the cops on you
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood one of these girls is gonna turn out to be an uppity lesbian and call the cops on you

or hopefully a cop...
    the lesbian daughter of a cop single mom who is also a lesbian that hates men with the polish ANTI NONCE task force
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson or hopefully a cop…

why do you americans feel like ur the world morwlity police and dont realize ur laws dont apply anywhere outside ur country nor does ur morality?
    Originally posted by Wariat why do you americans feel like ur the world morwlity police and dont realize ur laws dont apply anywhere outside ur country nor does ur morality?

I'm not American dummy. I'm European, just like you.
Jump to Top