User Controls

Cigreting is a sex offender turned involuntary celibate

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Folks, whenever there is a mass shooting people always say "the signs were all there!" Well thankfully cigreting is too cowardly to act on his violent desires At this time but should he do so, the warning signs are certainly very apparent.

He unironically uses the terms "chad" and "stacy"

Severe desire and hatred of women

Self loathing/self esteem issues

Ideological echo chamber of internet Incels to justify his actions

Meek and timid personality full of pent up aggression and sexual frustration

Blames others for his own shortcomings

Etc etc etc

Let us be grateful that cigreting is too cowardly to act on his desires, in any way shape and form. A record as a sex offender and a decade without sex would drive anyone mad, thankfully cigreting is in the "incu(master)bating" stage of his spiral. Let us hope it never reaches fruition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    tanks 4 fred abot me faget
    yeah grills is a faggot
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Energy/matter is neither created or destroyed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by cigreting tanks 4 fred abot me faget

u fuken reetard fred about mi
    Originally posted by cigreting tanks 4 fred abot me faget

Do you want to elaborate on your sex offense conviction? That's quite a hit brudda, you clearly extrapolate your self loathing for being a gross sex offender on all women altogether when it's really your fault. The sooner you can be honest with yourself the less chance you become a serial sex offending murderer
    cigarette man is a typical british cuck/kike that spells color with a U and spends all his time on the internet crying about women. No wonder his country was able to be taken over by fagot zoomer brownmen

also the british translation of cigarette man to british is "fag man" so I think we should call him that instead
    Grylls is a semi brown effeminate britcuck with latent homosexual tendencies and good table manners

Cigreting is a convicted sex offender mechanic who is 10 years without sex at this point and subscribes to cucky incel ideologies to justify his own massive character shortcomings

They both have the same avatar and enjoy misspellings related to octogenophilia (might be a word, if not I coined it)
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Cigareting
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood No wonder his country was able to be taken over by fagot zoomer brownmen

More Than One-Fifth of Canadians Are People of ColoUr

7,674,580 people of coloUr live in Canada, or 22.3% of the total population in 2016.

Fucking lollocks.

"England and Wales, 80 per cent of the population were white British. Asian (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, other) ‘groups’ made up 6.8 per cent of the population; black groups 3.4 per cent; Chinese groups 0.7 cent,Arab groups 0.4 per cent and other groups 0.6 per cent."
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo Do you want to elaborate on your sex offense conviction? That's quite a hit brudda, you clearly extrapolate your self loathing for being a gross sex offender on all women altogether when it's really your fault. The sooner you can be honest with yourself the less chance you become a serial sex offending murderer

me seks ofend ur granps wen me sukt heem oft frum bdhind wen be bnd ovr dem me suk hees harie cokunut bols dri faget
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    just cuz u dont fuc wimmins dont mean you gotta be a faggot or act like one for fun even,, its grotey
    Originally posted by POLECAT just cuz u dont fuc wimmins dont mean you gotta be a faggot or act like one for fun even,, its grotey

Of course not but someone who is a convicted sex offender, then spends 10 years without sex subscribing to a woman hating incel ideology is certainly at risk of committing violent crimes upon random women
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo Of course not but someone who is a convicted sex offender, then spends 10 years without sex subscribing to a woman hating incel ideology is certainly at risk of committing violent crimes upon random women

ye me seks ofend ur unkl nxt faget bt he liek eet so et nt gae
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Sudo Of course not but someone who is a convicted sex offender, then spends 10 years without sex subscribing to a woman hating incel ideology is certainly at risk of committing violent crimes upon random women

u sound skerrd
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson More Than One-Fifth of Canadians Are People of ColoUr

7,674,580 people of coloUr live in Canada, or 22.3% of the total population in 2016.

Fucking lollocks.

"England and Wales, 80 per cent of the population were white British. Asian (Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi, other) ‘groups’ made up 6.8 per cent of the population; black groups 3.4 per cent; Chinese groups 0.7 cent,Arab groups 0.4 per cent and other groups 0.6 per cent."

that number is wrong and our culture hasn't been uprooted for moslems unlike britain which has islamic terrorist attacks, beheadings and noise complaints from all the mosques calling to prayer.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that number is wrong

Its from the official census data
    well I didn't respond so it's at least off by 1
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood well I didn't respond so it's at least off by 1

So 1 less nigga...
    Originally posted by POLECAT u sound skerrd

No I don't. You appear to be rushing to defend someone who doesn't have sex and that's all well and good, just cigreting is angst ridden, cowardly and seeks to blame half the world for his inadequacies when the fault lays squarely at his own, size 7 female, feet

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson More Than One-Fifth of Canadians Are People of ColoUr

Fucking lollocks.

I read a few years ago it was much less gentrified. I also didn't include my 4 white people household in last years data
Jump to Top