User Controls

/pol said faggots..

Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Faggot means Stupid. It exchange calling people Stupid with calling them Faggots.

Nothing to do with being gay or not

Generations replaces words for different meanings over time.

So stop calling faggot racism bigotry cause you ran out of butthurt ointment, ngrfgt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    ok catamite
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    that reminds me of my job at the solar panel factory where i had the incident with the poison ivy cream
    shut up faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders Faggot means Stupid. It exchange calling people Stupid with calling them Faggots.

Nothing to do with being gay or not

Generations replaces words for different meanings over time.

So stop calling faggot racism bigotry cause you ran out of butthurt ointment, ngrfgt

Following this logic, "Gay" means happy dumbo.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Everyone knows that having a fag means having a smoke. As in smoke this cock. Bazinga.
    Originally posted by aldra ok catamite

What a catamite?😕
    Originally posted by A College Professor that reminds me of my job at the solar panel factory where "i had the incident with the poison ivy cream" I used as an excuse for running the work van into a stack of them

FTFY
    pol is full of brown zoomer faggots and kikes like the leader of the pride boys

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Back Lane Madders What a catamite?😕

look it up
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Everyone knows that having a fag means having a smoke. As in smoke this cock. Bazinga.

in America when we want to smoke a fag we take a rifle to the grocery store
    i am going to have a smoke or as a british person would say "sucking off a faggot"

'avin a fag me ol mucker

would be the correct terminology.
    "you alright mate"

"Yes I am feeling quite well thanks for asking"

Back when I was a young-fella-me-lad-son-of-a-bitch teen on the hard streets of Manchester we used to call them Gats.

I had a Diana SP50...many a frog and sparrow died to Diana.

in my hood we call it a piece
    Originally posted by Rape Monster in America when we want to smoke a fag we take a rifle to the grocery store

So I can get on YouTube suggested video list?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood in my hood we call it a piece

You live in a faggoted quaint neighborhood in Toronto. You don't live in the hood, faggot.
Jump to Top