User Controls

Parkland Shooting trial

Judge Elizabeth Scherer presiding.

is that nose hooked.
    Nogging out of your civic duty.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/04/09/potential-juror-in-parkland-shooting-trial-explains-sugar-daddy-situation/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    noggerdaddy
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is that nose hooked.

That extra thick eyeliner says she likes DP.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i'd like to pull her robes up and shove my cock in her holes
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'd like to pull her robes up and shove my cock in her holes

ORDER IN COURT!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nogging out of your civic duty.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/04/09/potential-juror-in-parkland-shooting-trial-explains-sugar-daddy-situation/

dudes are so fucking stupid, that they would just hand some ugly married bitch thousands of dollars a month for probably next to nothing. You can tell she is a toxic cunt too.
    Judges face gives off some dude vibes
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ORDER IN COURT!

i'd like to be in contempt of her court
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i'd like to pull her robes up and shove my cock in her holes

your current girlfriend doesnt have enough holes for you ?
    she would help
    how
    she would get arrested, i would be a lawyer and ask for a sidebar where we all snort cocaine together and have sex in the judges chambers and then suddenly she says "all charges dropped" and then we meet up later at a bar for round 2

Judge Elizabeth Scherer getting ready to hand down the death penalty...after a few margaritas first though.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Judge Elizabeth Scherer getting ready to hand down the death penalty…after a few margaritas first though.

So she isn't allowed to drink or have fun in her free time just because she's a judge?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster So she isn't allowed to drink or have fun in her free time just because she's a judge?

huh?
    I'd suck a fart out of her ass
    I'd "wariat" her ass while she held me in contempt.
Jump to Top