User Controls

NO I actually cannot say I have what about you cigaretis?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    "Weve all found ourselves stalking instagram models"

what sort of an idiotic statement this is? I atually feel disgust and always felt for such lowlife cheap trash so I dont get where this statement comes from? What abour you cigarette man?

who drools over overtly skinny ormplastic fake looking bodies anyway?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the guy narrating is a moron to the highest degree and definitely a western moron or influenced by the western media. everything he says is kaka.

"They slept with underaged boys which is absolutely shocking or disgusting"

How is shocking sleeping with a younger person shocking as compared to fucking a dog licking a dog ass eating dog shit or human shit or doing anything with a camel that can crush and kill you at anypoint? You westerners are fuking retarded if that shocks you. Does it also shock you that 14 is the aoc in both italy or bulgaria. This is nothing shocking. what is shocking is all the other shit i mentioned they may possibly do or some of which or some of them like the african ones admitted to some of this.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat the guy narrating is a moron to the highest degree and definitely a western moron or influenced by the western media. everything he says is kaka.

"They slept with underaged boys which is absolutely shocking or disgusting"

How is shocking sleeping with a younger person shocking as compared to fucking a dog licking a dog ass eating dog shit or human shit or doing anything with a camel that can crush and kill you at anypoint? You westerners are fuking retarded if that shocks you. Does it also shock you that 14 is the aoc in both italy or bulgaria. This is nothing shocking. what is shocking is all the other shit i mentioned they may possibly do or some of which or some of them like the african ones admitted to some of this.

Shut the fuck up retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat You westerners are fuking retarded if that shocks you.

Um...you're Polish right, that makes you a westerner dumbass.
    wrong. Poland is not considered the west by anyone outside maybe the polish themselves. Germany is considered the cruz or center of europe hence holy roman empire and hence them being an economic powerhosue and hub of europe currently.
    western countries are those that were not behind the iron curtain. and the ones that were part of the historic renaissance and other event sin europe. poland didnt even have colonies.
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    wariats hobbies include

raping children
    raping dogs
    eating shit
    making others eat his shit
    stalking models on instagram
    lying about his education credentials

wow real inteernational mr worldwide big bucks fuys!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Originally posted by Wariat who drools over overtly skinny ormplastic fake looking bodies anyway?

you edo
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um…you're Polish right, that makes you a westerner dumbass.

you said its a western country read this as unfortunately he is right its as far from western as russia or africa in regard to civic society or normies:

https://polishforums.com/off-topic/poland-random-chat-74400/99/#msg1854990

"The FACT is that Poland is arguably the most, or at least one of the most (Hungary and Greece tend to have also impressive high scores) anti-migrant, anti-LGBT, anti-semitic countries in Europe.

FACT: The majority of Polish people are against gay marraige, adoption by gays, displays of LGBT on tv, would not accept a gay teacher, priest, childminder, etc. and a majority said that homosexuality is morally wrong and can never be justified.

FACT: The majority of Polish people are against migration from the middle east and Africa.

FACT: Overall, half of Polish people are antisemitic, agreeing with facts regarding jedis. A MAJORITY agree with facts such as jedis have too much influence, they care more about israel than Poland, talk too much about the holocaust, etc.

All of these can be proven by looking at recent CBOS, IPSOS, etc. polls/statistics or in the case of the dislike to jedis ADL, pew research, etc.

Polish people don't want to get caught up in the whole multi kulti, pro-lgbt thing like in the west. Whether it's Polish people in Poland or Polonia abroad, the stance on these positions is the same."

This is literally everything against the west and usa states like california or new york what normies there think. and kamala harris too.
    notesfrompoland.com/2021/05/17/poland-ranked-as-worst-country-in-eu-for-lgbt-people-for-second-year-running/
    cigreting Dark Matter
    If the video is about some bitch saying people stock "models" then the answer is no.

I dont stock any females, if anything ive had a few in my life that stocked me.

Just remember gents, you are the prize. Women are nothing more than a depreciating liability.
    yea but my man this is a male voice a dude dubbing the video saying this.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Oh i might watch it later tonight then, well see
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by cigreting If the video is about some bitch saying people stock "models" then the answer is no.

I dont stock any females, if anything ive had a few in my life that stocked me.

Just remember gents, you are the prize. Women are nothing more than a depreciating liability.

So are men lol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmQ So are men lol

Men create value and are an asset in most cases
Jump to Top