User Controls

interesting new fight league out of eastern europe guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Foooking gay as me old mum used to say
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Damn that's pretty brutal.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Foooking gay as me old mum used to say

Did you even watch the video?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Damn that's pretty brutal.

Did you even watch the video?

I saw the gay denial rage
    I find it crazy even me as living in the usa and west and its culture so long who knows it is slightly ingrained in me but not to the level of americans how calm these guys are how they show no fear or nerve just go in and handle business. It reminds me all the time Star Trek of these fights and shit i see on this piotrkowska street me and you hung out at. I dont even get it how they are this way. Compare it to americans or how edgy they get start shaking doing crazy shit like using knives guns etc:

Im in the middle i guess I could never enter such an arena without feeling hella anxiety and butterflies unlike those east euros but i sure dont act like americans either on the other extreme end with fear and jitters and adrenaline.
    Originally posted by Wariat I find it crazy even me as living in the usa and west and its culture so long who knows it is slightly ingrained in me but not to the level of americans how calm these guys are how they show no fear or nerve just go in and handle business. It reminds me all the time Star Trek of these fights and shit i see on this piotrkowska street me and you hung out at. I dont even get it how they are this way. Compare it to americans or how edgy they get start shaking doing crazy shit like using knives guns etc:

Im in the middle i guess I could never enter such an arena without feeling hella anxiety and butterflies unlike those east euros but i sure dont act like americans either on the other extreme end with fear and jitters and adrenaline.

It's called bullshitting.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat I find it crazy even me as living in the usa and west and its culture so long who knows it is slightly ingrained in me but not to the level of americans how calm these guys are how they show no fear or nerve just go in and handle business. It reminds me all the time Star Trek of these fights and shit i see on this piotrkowska street me and you hung out at. I dont even get it how they are this way. Compare it to americans or how edgy they get start shaking doing crazy shit like using knives guns etc:

Guns exist so that drunken violent buffoons like u can fuck around and find out
    this one was brutal one minute in:

I wonder how I can join one of those things. Star Trek do u see me doing good in it?
    Originally posted by Wariat I wonder how I can join one of those things. Star Trek do u see me doing good in it?

First you have to become lean, mean and raw...that means stop suckling on your moms financial tit.
    I am more lean than in a long time and also raw. I just lack killer instinct and being able to keep beating on someone.
    Originally posted by Wariat I am more lean than in a long time and also raw. I just lack killer instinct and being able to keep beating on someone.

That's because you've been living that cushy lifestyle...like Rambo in Rocky III...you gotta go back to livin on the streets and chasing the chicken.
    Thats sort of true. I actually yesterday went for a run after a whole week drinking sweated some of it off and later went to a gym and did ok in terms of weights. I did that stomach exercise with the wheel where i went down all the way to the floor seven times and twice on top of doing my kettles and shit. i was all planning to give up drinking and go to a nogi jiu jitsu class today and instead am dirnking at the bars at downtown again.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Thats sort of true. I actually yesterday went for a run after a whole week drinking sweated some of it off and later went to a gym and did ok in terms of weights. I did that stomach exercise with the wheel where i went down all the way to the floor seven times and twice on top of doing my kettles and shit. i was all planning to give up drinking and go to a nogi jiu jitsu class today and instead am dirnking at the bars at downtown again.

do ur mom and dad ever question how u burn through their money so quick, buying pricey drinks in bars every day?
Jump to Top