User Controls

new Mandela effect just dropped

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    they saying ed mcmahon never worked for publishers clearing house lmao

there's screenshots of his obits listing it as one of his credits
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Awesome I love Mandela effect shit
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Awesome I love Mandela effect shit

Me too, isn't this one wild though? Like everyone remembers him doing that, there's even footage of him on the Tom green show in 2007 where he's talking about how fun it used to be to go up to doors and give out the checks

but if you look on any mainstream Google type search it all claims it's misremembered by people and that he never did it
    it's fascinating trying to figure out why they do this, it's always very random nonsensical things too
    WellHung Black Hole
    nelson mandela?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah the terrorist
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I think it's all just a test to see if they can successfully manipulate history 1984 style, and it's going fairly swimmingly for them if I say so myself.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Urban Legends Reference Pages 😆
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Urban Legends Reference Pages 😆

c'mon though do you really not remember ed McMahon doing the clearing house checks on TV?
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster c'mon though do you really not remember ed McMahon doing the clearing house checks on TV?

He was the spokesman in their television ads for many years. His face was on PCH's envelope of merchandise offerings. He was in their commercials on TV presenting the huge check to the million-dollar prize winner of their sweepstakes. This means that, ultimately, he was working for them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my uncle buddy got taken out for having youtube clip of ed mann working for PCH they scrubbed him and his acct
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler He was the spokesman in their television ads for many years. His face was on PCH's envelope of merchandise offerings. He was in their commercials on TV presenting the huge check to the million-dollar prize winner of their sweepstakes. This means that, ultimately, he was working for them.

Yeah and now they are saying none of that ever happened
    If it really was the Mandela Effect, the screenshots would have been changed as well.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If it really was the Mandela Effect, the screenshots would have been changed as well.

What is it then?
    WellHung Black Hole
    When people fuck niggers?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster What is it then?

The Roswell effect
    WellHung Black Hole
    Johnny Lee Roswell enjoyed tongue-punching fartboxes.
    Originally posted by Rape Monster What is it then?

Just a lie on his resume. Lots of people do it.
Jump to Top