User Controls

I mean seriously guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is there a single greater feeling in life than a tounge making out with your ass while you have your legs up in a V and in between your legs you see a female face? like you just scored in life right there no?
    and you tell her come on strke the dick when she is tounging your ass and she grabs the cock nicely and starts stroking.
    or a cock
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat is there a single greater feeling in life than a tounge making out with your ass while you have your legs up in a V and in between your legs you see a female face? like you just scored in life right there no?

cutting your throat open with a box cutter and fucking the wound would be a better feeling
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat is there a single greater feeling in life than a tounge making out with your ass while you have your legs up in a V and in between your legs you see a female face? like you just scored in life right there no?

It’s all good fun until she springs a leak and deflates

Yes, getting a blumpkin
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat and you tell her come on strike the fivk when you ro this and she does.

wats fivk
    and you tell her come on strke the dick when she is tounging your ass and she grabs the cock nicely and starts stroking.
    Originally posted by Wariat and you tell her come on strke the dick when she is tounging your ass and she grabs the cock nicely and starts stroking.

STRIKE IT HARDER!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting wats fivk

fivk my cock strike it hard!!!!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    yEA DOG FIVK MI COQ TIL ME CUM
    blaster master victim of incest
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    everyone acking like wariat is some kind of sick freak when he has the most refined tastes of anyone on this hellsite

cigreting Dark Matter
    4,751 threads started πŸ˜‚
    I MEAN SERIUOSLY GUYS MAKING OUT WITH MALE ASSHOLES
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I MEAN SERIUOSLY GUYS MAKING OUT WITH MALE ASSHOLES
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting 4,751 threads started πŸ˜‚

with a 0.02% thanks ratio
Jump to Top