User Controls

Hey Kafka what up bitch

  1. #1
    Incessant African Astronaut
    You left cuz there's a bunch of incels here... Like... Where did you think you were?

    Do something bitch leak some more weak ass screen shots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant You left cuz there's a bunch of incels here… Like… Where did you think you were?

    So something bitch leak some more weak ass screen shots.

    go home ur drunk again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.

    LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.

    Kafka liked you the most because you both share the intellect and maturity of a 4 year old
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut [soullessly saw your drumbeater]
    Originally posted by Incessant


    So something bitch leak some more weak ass screen shots me boyfriends beat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler

    Lol definitely her current state when she posts this shit
  8. #8
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.

    This is proof that either lanny or beeno is wariat because they both use to call each other a gentleman and a scholar
  9. #9
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster go home ur drunk again

    And I will be every day just like 80 percent of this userbase bitch
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant And I will be every day just like 80 percent of this userbase bitch

    lol, well more power to ya, seems to be working out great for you. u would be happier filling that void with something that doesn't turn u into an emotional wreck. isn't alcohol supposed to make you forget ur feelings and not get into them?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  11. #11
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Rape Monster lol, well more power to ya, seems to be working out great for you. u would be happier filling that void with something that doesn't turn u into an emotional wreck. isn't alcohol supposed to make you forget ur feelings and not get into them?

    don't listen to him, sobriety fucking sucks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster lol, well more power to ya, seems to be working out great for you. u would be happier filling that void with something that doesn't turn u into an emotional wreck. isn't alcohol supposed to make you forget ur feelings and not get into them?

    Omg I'm so here for Rape Monster saying helpful and poingnant things to try and help me. It's just so kitsch and cute.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.

    How can anyone read this post and not find it endearing? Wariat doesn't take himself as seriously as alot of other people and you've gotta like that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  14. #14
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra don't listen to him, sobriety fucking sucks

    i agree, that's why i do drugs everyday
  15. #15
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Incessant Omg I'm so here for Rape Monster saying helpful and poingnant things to try and help me. It's just so kitsch and cute.

    anytime boo boo 😽🥳
  16. #16
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Wariat kafka liked me the most out of any of you because im a true gentleman and a scholar and also an artist which chicks dig. im artistic not autistic.

    You're delusional and i know exactly what you sent and when to Kafka and how she reacted. Name a date where you sent a PM and i'll provide the PM Verbatim, don't try to be cute and name a date where you didn't send a PM high probability i will be able to tell.

    I am the eye in the sky i can read your mind. I am the maker of rules dealing with fools, i can cheat you blind.


    Oh the whole point of this is; i wanted to mention, that it's amazing how well your English gets when you're trying to impress Kafka. Do me a favor and talk like that all the time, at least you won't come across as retarded in that case.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie You're delusional and i know exactly what you sent and when to Kafka and how she reacted. Name a date where you sent a PM and i'll provide the PM Verbatim, don't try to be cute and name a date where you didn't send a PM high probability i will be able to tell.

    I am the eye in the sky i can read your mind. I am the maker of rules dealing with fools, i can cheat you blind.


    Oh the whole point of this is; i wanted to mention, that it's amazing how well your English gets when you're trying to impress Kafka. Do me a favor and talk like that all the time, at least you won't come across as retarded in that case.

    there's something odd between u and that girl but i can't quite put my finger on it

    is it because she dresses like a loli?
  18. #18
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Rape Monster there's something odd between u and that girl but i can't quite put my finger on it

    is it because she dresses like a loli?

    She's pretty young anyway so whether she dresses loli or not is irrelevant. Besides that's not the reason i enjoyed talking with her.
  19. #19
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie She's pretty young anyway so whether she dresses loli or not is irrelevant. Besides that's not the reason i enjoyed talking with her.

    yeah which baffles me because ur intelligent and she is the opposite and can barely hold an adult conversation with anyone without sperging out
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Sophie She's pretty young anyway so whether she dresses loli or not is irrelevant. Besides that's not the reason i enjoyed talking with her.

    I thought she said she was 27
Jump to Top