User Controls

I have to say this is a record for me

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    not within a singular month but a period of a month ive had three diff female tounges in my ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I love the feeling of being so vulnerable - like my dick being moved and played with stroked while all im dling is putting my legs up and side way a d maybe holding my hamstrings back of knee so she as she strokes can dig the tounge in but its best when u can see her like her head inside the ass like u know u know shes doing this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ive git this 47 yo blond in leather pamel a anderson like now with me being n this outdoir club may gave a fourth ass licker tonight fuys.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ever considered keeping a journal to write all this shit down? Because i can assure you no one gives a singular shit.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    lmao those hos are straight up trash so its kind of an accomplishment i guess
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sophie Ever considered keeping a journal to write all this shit down? Because i can assure you no one gives a singular shit.

ill give him a singular shit in his mouth any time he wants it
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by cigreting lmao those hos are straight up trash so its kind of an accomplishment i guess

What a weird post. Do you look up to wariat as a fellow sex offender?
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Ive git this 47 yo blond in leather pamel a anderson like now with me being n this outdoir club may gave a fourth ass licker tonight fuys.

No one is licking your Polack ass for any price you digging old women-leech ass.

Give me some of your mom's money
    the blonde ended up being a total piece of trash whore. She told me not to touch her or some shit or i dont like to be touched when all i did was make small talk and had my hand lightly on her shoulder like its common especially among portugese or italians plus by that time we talked to a long time so she all of a sudden got weird with me. i basically told her to fuk off on messenger as i have her facebook and saw another dude touch her she barely even knew or not knew at all and she didnt seem to have a problem with it as he talked to her and this dude was like fat and olfer. i think this is just a gold digger whore. also she may have not wanted to be close with me due to the dj constantly checking her out and she apparently knowing that dj and making eye contact and saying hi to him the whole time who was on the left side as i talked to her. fuck this whore.

i just wrote to her this hobag that toobad her tounge didnt become the fourth blonde tounge this month in my ahole.
    she looks like the type tho guys no? the type who sticks her younge in male assholes?
    I remember after i left that club and this bitch i went to some pub and ended up talking with a 19 yr old and im not even sure what happened why i didnt get her contact or why she ended up not sleeping with me and her tounge up my asshole.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Rape Monster ill give him a singular shit in his mouth any time he wants it

will u do dat for anyone
    asking for an friend
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat I remember after i left that club and this bitch i went to some pub and ended up talking with a 19 yr old and im not even sure what happened why i didnt get her contact or why she ended up not sleeping with me and her tounge up my asshole.

😂😂😂
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat the blonde ended up being a total piece of trash whore. She told me not to touch her or some shit or i dont like to be touched when all i did was make small talk and had my hand lightly on her shoulder like its common especially among portugese or italians plus by that time we talked to a long time so she all of a sudden got weird with me. i basically told her to fuk off on messenger as i have her facebook and saw another dude touch her she barely even knew or not knew at all and she didnt seem to have a problem with it as he talked to her and this dude was like fat and olfer. i think this is just a gold digger whore. also she may have not wanted to be close with me due to the dj constantly checking her out and she apparently knowing that dj and making eye contact and saying hi to him the whole time who was on the left side as i talked to her. fuck this whore.

Don't you get it? You have a fucked up creepy vibe, you said shit that made her uncomfortable, you probably said shallow shit then touched her without reason. As if she had a time limit set. Your timing and behavior don't sync well. She sensed she had 0 trust for you. Possibly she was in dangered.

I'm waiting to come across a story out of Poland of multiple women gone missing and this photo or other prior ones you posted.
Jump to Top