User Controls

There you all are

Hi,
    Into: First off My name is not Sam nor was my father's name was Sam. You might think his father or my Grandfather's name was Sam but it was the dog's name. The neighborhood dog. But my Father just said that because he was apart of a bigger event.

A world wide web (human based not internet) of witchcraft and the occult and killing was like eating breakfast for them natural in their ways and somewhere a member of the web would kill just like you have breakfast morning after morning.

TLDR, how come you don't give the respect while watching me in your rearview mirror as I do for all of you by finding your P.I.
    Nijjer
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Son of Son of Wozny
    Originally posted by aldra Son of Son of Wozny

Who broke the beer tap, Raped Rabbit Man who's life is in hell
    Leonardo DeWoznio
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Glen Close's Father was a Doctor and a cult member of ours. Voodoo and child sacrifices could be real if you choose for it to be real, Aldra. He ran wild in central Africa with a boner for girls to adopt. Rockefellers paid for his visits under the guise of Moral Re-Armament
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam Voodoo and child sacrifices could be real if you choose for it to be real, Aldra

you're right

like they always say, be the change you want to see...
    Originally posted by aldra you're right

like they always say, be the change you want to see…

Do you get a Christmas boner for reporting this kind of hot n heavy chatter to your C/O

Franky
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    is that u bud
    Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam Do you get a Christmas boner for reporting this kind of hot n heavy chatter to your C/O

Franky

I met a girl named Frankie once

seemed bright enough but was constantly getting manipulated by someone or other
    Originally posted by aldra I met a girl named Frankie once

seemed bright enough but was constantly getting manipulated by someone or other

I get what your implying

So where was the dumpster you placed her in and set on fire?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I THINK I KNOW WHO THIS GONT IS, BUT IM GOING TO BED FOR NOW MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE INFERIOR
    Originally posted by A College Professor I THINK I KNOW WHO THIS GONT IS, BUT IM GOING TO BED FOR NOW MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES ARE INFERIOR

China bought your rights .. now stop trying to jump through the net below your window.. there is no escape from the sweatshop you American Pig Clone
    Please b who I think u r, because I don't want anyone else spooking me like that
    Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam Who broke the beer tap, Raped Rabbit Man who's life is in hell

Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam Glen Close's Father was a Doctor and a cult member of ours. Voodoo and child sacrifices could be real if you choose for it to be real, Aldra. He ran wild in central Africa with a boner for girls to adopt. Rockefellers paid for his visits under the guise of Moral Re-Armament

Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam Do you get a Christmas boner for reporting this kind of hot n heavy chatter to your C/O

Franky

Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam I get what your implying

So where was the dumpster you placed her in and set on fire?

Originally posted by Son Of Son Of Sam China bought your rights .. now stop trying to jump through the net below your window.. there is no escape from the sweatshop you American Pig Clone

Shut up boomer
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Mark David Crapman
    samson the son of sam
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    show me how ur tits fart
    Back Lane Madders African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Please b who I think u r, because I don't want anyone else spooking me like that

Originally posted by Sudo Mark David Crapman

Originally posted by Rape Monster show me how ur tits fart

https://voca.ro/1iGIQvFJxGPw

<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="https://vocaroo.com/embed/1iGIQvFJxGPw?autoplay=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="https://voca.ro/1iGIQvFJxGPw" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
Jump to Top