User Controls

is it fucked up that one of my greatest joys in life

CrazyJoe Houston
    is catching "friends" of mine tryna scam on me my girls and giving me an excuse to beat them the fuck down?

happens more often than you'd believe, and only ever ends well for me, after two or three jaw breaker hooks

the best part is they know I lift weights, primary goal to punch extremely hard. And still get themselves beat down.

Just tonight I choke slammed a dude against a tree after making the slut leave drunk, and hit him twice putting him on the ground HARD.

He knew better than to fight back since he watched me stonewall a punch to the temple and scrape the other dudes face in the dirt in humorous retaliation a month ago.

What a fucking idiot
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    MAKE EM BLEED
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CrazyJoe Houston
    Originally posted by A College Professor MAKE EM BLEED

probably made em cry too
    tbf its hard not to cry when your nose just got broken
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    at what point do you penetrate them though
    Originally posted by CrazyJoe is catching "friends" of mine tryna scam on me my girls and giving me an excuse to beat them the fuck down?

happens more often than you'd believe, and only ever ends well for me, after two or three jaw breaker hooks

the best part is they know I lift weights, primary goal to punch extremely hard. And still get themselves beat down.

Just tonight I choke slammed a dude against a tree after making the slut leave drunk, and hit him twice putting him on the ground HARD.

He knew better than to fight back since he watched me stonewall a punch to the temple and scrape the other dudes face in the dirt in humorous retaliation a month ago.

What a fucking idiot

You edited something out. You're a bad man. I'll be watching your expressions in your rearview mirror
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    cool story bro
Jump to Top