User Controls

OK fuys fuys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I just got my ass licked to night again by this blond short haired 55 yr old at pewex again i met or that same club i met the previous blond and the ukrianian chick who both licked my ass. This chick tonight basically said also like most of them she never licked ass before me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i noticed all these sluts who i get into ass licking right away are blondes. Also once they start doing this thats all they want to do. all they want to do is lick the ass the whole night nothing else like they forget even about dick sucking or fucking or everything. this bitch here she didnt know how to do it right tho as her tounge was just digging or staying put with no movement insie the asshole.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra gay
    too many bitches dont get it ur supposed to tounge unch it and try as hard as you cans pread the ass cheeks and put it intisde the actual ass not just lay it on top and sit it there.
    lawl Imagine having to settle for retirees tonguing ur ass bc youre too terminally uncool to convince a high schooler to do it
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked lawl Imagine having to settle for retirees tonguing ur ass bc youre too terminally uncool to convince a high schooler to do it

im thinking of hitting up that 15 yr old the one with a perky firm ass who i barely or briefly met at the poola nd was asking me for money. just to see if she still wants money.
    Originally posted by Wariat im thinking of hitting up that 15 yr old the one with a perky firm ass who i barely or briefly met at the poola nd was asking me for money. just to see if she still wants money.

buena suerte nigger
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    Fuys fuys
Jump to Top