User Controls

Southwest passenger who masturbated on flight gets 48 days in prison

WellHung Black Hole
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/26/southwest-passenger-who-masturbated-on-flight-gets-48-days-in-prison/
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Why would be buy a plane ticket, you can do that on the city bus or subway for a couple bucks
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Why would be buy a plane ticket, you can do that on the city bus or subway for a couple bucks

and get away wen ur done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Antonio Sherrodd McGarity, 34, was also sentenced to one year of probation after pleading guilty last week to his sick in-flight self-gratification during a Southwest flight

I don't know but the writer throwing in the word 'sick' is amusing. Like a Christian mom in her late 30s snuck into the room for one second and added that in herself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Why would be buy a plane ticket, you can do that on the city bus or subway for a couple bucks

Crimes on a plane are more fun though because everyone has to wait around until you land so you can bask in the moment like a little kitty laying amongst hundreds of little baby 🐥 s.
    troon African Astronaut
    she could have asked to move seat, maybe a gay man on the flight would have been happy to swap.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Everyone on that plane was a total square who didn't wanna join the mile high club with him. They're the real criminals
    Originally posted by mmQ Crimes on a plane are more fun though because everyone has to wait around until you land so you can bask in the moment like a little kitty laying amongst hundreds of little baby 🐥 s.

I flew back to my province one time knowing I had a warrant and when we were about to land the captain came on sounding pissed off and goes "just letting g you know when we land you've all gotta stay seated because somebody was smoking in thr bathroom and the police have to come on and arrest them" and I remembered a guy shuffled past me who smelled like smoke so I figured it was him. I was tripping a bit because I thought they might look at the passenger list and run names since they were already there but we just waited like a half a fuckin hour or more on the mat and then they let us get off and I sawtwo more officers at the gate. They must have Brought a few just to arrest thus jerk. He smoked with like 40 minutes til landing too, what a dummy.

They ended up getting me on my warrant like a month later, getting it served by a cop who I've had interactions with like 10 times in my life. He's like that fictional cop in "thr hurricane" who arrests him as a kid then when he gets older. He's a prick, we've had so many interactions it's ridiculous, he's kinda my nemesis

Anyway, plants and snakes snake and planes, anywhere I feel like is where my seed will stain
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Your snake plane is my pain

If I was gonna smoke on a flight I would go in I would just watch for people going to the bathroom and wait for one who I didn't like their face or demeanor for whatever reason I feel like, then I'd go in right after then and smoke really fast and come out and act like it was the guy before me.

I would go RAT HIM OUT to the stewardess or excuse me flight attendant and just suggest to them that the guy before you was smoking. Maybe take it an extra step and discard a loose smoke on or around their person when they're not paying attention/sleeping.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Your snake plane is my pain

If I was gonna smoke on a flight I would go in I would just watch for people going to the bathroom and wait for one who I didn't like their face or demeanor for whatever reason I feel like, then I'd go in right after then and smoke really fast and come out and act like it was the guy before me.

I would go RAT HIM OUT to the stewardess or excuse me flight attendant and just suggest to them that the guy before you was smoking. Maybe take it an extra step and discard a loose smoke on or around their person when they're not paying attention/sleeping.

🤭
    WellHung Black Hole
    I don't understand how they can legally arrest that person on sudo's plane without actually observing him smoking. They did not technically have proof.
    Fuck that just reminded me I wrote an erotic story about raping g0llum in an airplane bathroom. If I'm ever on a plane and see anyone even vaguely reseming §m£ÂgØL I HAVE to forcefully Penetrate them in the bathroom now or else I'm just a lying faggot because I wrote it in thr first person
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Fuck that just reminded me I wrote an erotic story about raping g0llum in an airplane bathroom. If I'm ever on a plane and see anyone even vaguely reseming §m£ÂgØL I HAVE to forcefully Penetrate them in the bathroom now or else I'm just a lying faggot because I wrote it in thr first person

Does §m£ÂgØL still post here?
    Originally posted by WellHung I don't understand how they can legally arrest that person on sudo's plane without actually observing him smoking. They did not technically have proof.

I don't know exactly what transpired and this was almost 15 years ago but I have to imagine they had cameras and it probably stunk like cigs by the bathroom. It's not like there were a bunch of people filing in and out and multiple people in at once. I feel like it's a pretty easy mystery to solve
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung I don't understand how they can legally arrest that person on sudo's plane without actually observing him smoking. They did not technically have proof.

It's like that conundrum where you know a guy is slaughtering a bunch of school kids on the other side of a door, but you can't see him so maybe he's not actually doing that and you just wait.

No it's not like that at all. It's more like.. I wonder what would happen if I put a VOYEUR hidden camera in the plane bathroom like up in the corner somehow, and then later when I reviewed it for my sick self-pleasure I come across a man who went in there with his daughter and did unspeakable things to her and he even said him name out loud and all his personal information. But its my illegally placed camera. What would happen?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo I don't know exactly what transpired and this was almost 15 years ago but I have to imagine they had cameras and it probably stunk like cigs by the bathroom. It's not like there were a bunch of people filing in and out and multiple people in at once. I feel like it's a pretty easy mystery to solve

It would make for a good Encyclopedia Brown who-done-it, if some fun details and quirks were added.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It's like that conundrum where you know a guy is slaughtering a bunch of school kids on the other side of a door, but you can't see him so maybe he's not actually doing that and you just wait.

No it's not like that at all. It's more like.. I wonder what would happen if I put a VOYEUR hidden camera in the plane bathroom like up in the corner somehow, and then later when I reviewed it for my sick self-pleasure I come across a man who went in there with his daughter and did unspeakable things to her and he even said him name out loud and all his personal information. But its my illegally placed camera. What would happen?

That's a tough one. Idk.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged

They have cameras in the bathrooms. it's tsa, u think they don't? every piss and shit and sex act that occurs in air plane bathrooms is viewed live by agents
    Originally posted by mmQ It's like that conundrum where you know a guy is slaughtering a bunch of school kids on the other side of a door, but you can't see him so maybe he's not actually doing that and you just wait.

That would obviously depend on what sort of plea deal is on the table. Are we talking straight up molestation or just general creepiness here?
    troon African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ No it's not like that at all. It's more like.. I wonder what would happen if I put a VOYEUR hidden camera in the plane bathroom like up in the corner somehow, and then later when I reviewed it for my sick self-pleasure I come across a man who went in there with his daughter and did unspeakable things to her and he even said him name out loud and all his personal information. But its my illegally placed camera. What would happen?

What's the story to this comment? Was that something not prosecuted because the camera shouldn't have been there?
Jump to Top