User Controls

Mods

After reading all this about past forums and SpectraL being a l337 h45k3r or some shit makes me think that we should have mods. The butthurt, drama, and bans would be incredible.

I say make RisiR, Sophie, HamptheToker, and Captain Falcon global mods and let the flame wars begin. If things get a little too out of control, demod one and throw Bill Krozby into the mix.

Seriously, I wanna see this happen.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    thereisnoappropriatereactiongif.gif

A mod.... Did he call me a mod? A MOD?!

:|
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Or substitute SpectraL for you if you don't want it. But I figured SpectraL could hack the whole system, make his own mods, and kill Lanny.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Please don't make me a mod. It tends to get ugly, real fast.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You do know this idea would require a human sacrifice, don't you?

*glances at Dargo*
    If things get a little too out of control, demod one

That made me laugh, though. Who are these people, man?

"if"

Please let's not even entertain this thought.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sexually infract me, anyone.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    spectral is a tired, confused middle aged autistic man who reminisces about better days

hes napoleon dynamites washed up football uncle
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    mods r ghey
    Bill Krozby should be a mod.
    None of you are any fun. Lanny: Just make those 4 mods pls. Do it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bill Krozby should be a mod.

HampTheToker African Astronaut
    I think this community is doing pretty good just the way it is.

My epeen appreciates the thought, though.
    TreyGowdy Houston
    When -Spectral says "Fuck!" Lanny asks "Which goat?"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lanyard, If I do a Livestream TC suicide will you create a suicide sub-forum and mawd my ghost account? I wish to obtain maximum edge.
    Originally posted by cerakote spectral is a tired, confused middle aged autistic man who reminisces about better days

hes napoleon dynamites washed up football uncle

You're just jealous.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You don't scare me.

Fixt that for ya.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Bill Krozby should be a mod.

So, Dargo. Do you still think we should make crooked users like psycho and falcon mods? Just curious. We may need more "human sacrifices", and I want to be well stocked, just in case that happens.
Jump to Top