User Controls

Johnny Depp is still a huge faggot

It is really cringey that some people are acting like Johnny Depp is a men's hero just because he got abused (gay) and won his lawsuit (good for him, still gay) as if we are supposed to forget what a gigantically faggoty cuckamaron Johnny Depp has been the majority of his public life?

Nah son. He's still gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't like him, I just enjoy watching crappy famous people take L's
    I guess you can say this is the day Amber Heard almost caught CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I don't like him, I just enjoy watching crappy famous people take L's

A crappy famous person also took a W is my point
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? A crappy famous person also took a W is my point

yes but that is no skin off my back and doesn't affect me

and yeah I can't lie it's the inner misogynist rooting for the little guy to beat the rigged domestic violence system too
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    huge douche
    Caring about kikelwood celebrities is more cringe
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Don't you have a fakebook to post this on?
    Originally posted by Rape Monster yes but that is no skin off my back and doesn't affect me

and yeah I can't lie it's the inner misogynist rooting for the little guy to beat the rigged domestic violence system too

None of this affects you either tbh. Thus is not a win for the common man or any shit. It just means Johnny Depp gets back $13 million.
    Originally posted by Sudo Don't you have a fakebook to post this on?

No
    I'm surprised Wariat hasn't weighed in on the "turd on a pillow" incident.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Thats what he gets for involving himself with women.
    What makes you think his situation is any different for people who arent famous?
    Originally posted by cigreting Thats what he gets for involving himself with women.
    What makes you think his situation is any different for people who arent famous?

Exactly the difference is that Johnny Gay can afford good lawyers and a PR management team. He is still the same pussy.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? Exactly the difference is that Johnny Gay can afford good lawyers and a PR management team. He is still the same pussy.

You and me are talking about 2 different things apparently
    He's still more rich and successful than anyone on this site will ever be.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by theshroomguy He's still more rich and successful than anyone on this site will ever be.

From my perspective, the guy has had more failures than successes.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy He's still more rich and successful than anyone on this site will ever be.

He's still a fag
    Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy: Unable To Pay Johnny Depp!

And I still don't give a shit!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Who are you, John Joke (inventor of jokes)? And I still don't give a shit!

good plan

it'll keep you out of Johnny's crosshairs
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    You making this thread tells everyone how much u care, dillweed. Why are ppl dumb?
Jump to Top