User Controls

Niggas in Space app

It'd be kick-ass to have a mobile app for this community. Is it possible?
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    good god no
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Anything is possible bro.
    Why though?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    it already has a user friendly mobile view, just use that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WARP DRIVE ENGAGGED FOooffoo3kork3kkeokfdff
    Originally posted by cerakote it already has a user friendly mobile view, just use that

i agree. Would rather use that than an app
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How can I make an icon on my phone's home screen that will open to this site? Right now I just always have it as an open tab on my phone and it takes 2 clicks to get here. I want to do it in 1 click.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh. There's literally an option in the corner menu to 'add to homescreen.' Well, very good then. Very good.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Right now I just always have it as an open tab on my phone

im glad im not the only one

i have this, /gif/, and various tabs of googled shit open at any given time
    I hate using the browser. That way I could lg directly to this page but I'll take the tip of adding to homescreen
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    There is already a twitter.

https://twitter.com/niggasinspace?lang=en
    Originally posted by Semiazas There is already a twitter.

https://twitter.com/niggasinspace?lang=en

What is this fucking faggot shit
    The app could front page flush and post to facebook or reddit.,
Jump to Top