User Controls

Jiggaboo Johnson is severely ill-versed in guns despite living in Tex Jas.

make boo-lerts, change magazines.

volks.

what else ?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Knowing about guns is a sign of weakness.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Real niggas don't have time to learn about the technicalities, all they need to know is which end does the killing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can strip mine down, clean the barrel with my pipe cleaner, oil it the hell up and have it back together in about 2 mins...same with my gun too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can strip mine down, clean the barrel with my pipe cleaner, oil it the hell up and have it back together in about 2 mins…same with my gun too

What do you clean your pipes with? Gun cleaner?
    Originally posted by mmQ What do you clean your pipes with? Gun cleaner?

Beef Vindaloo
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Real niggas don't have time to learn about the technicalities, all they need to know is which end does the killing

knowing which end does the killing is just 2/5 of ... the thing.

having the temperment to kill someone is the other 3/5.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Jigsboo once posted about shooting his neighbors dog in a rural area of Texas. Shooting a dog in pursuit on the run is a pretty tricky shot with a rifle. With a shotgun less so tho but still. Shotguns are like the tricycles of guns
    Vinny seems "triggered"...pardon the pun.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vinny seems "triggered"…pardon the pun.

Vinny got attention deficit disorder

No matter how hard he try

No one pay him attention irl
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler Vinny got attention deficit disorder

No matter how hard he try

No one pay him attention irl

says the one who fight with candy for my attention.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vinny seems "triggered"…pardon the pun.

Triggerboo Thompson amirite?
    ur rite
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I can strip mine down, clean the barrel with my pipe cleaner, oil it the hell up and have it back together in about 2 mins…same with my gun too

So you have a dirty gun
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY IS A CUCK

But, Shlomo has one really clean nostril.
    Originally posted by stl1 LANNY IS A CUCK

But, Shlomo has one really clean nostril.

Cum licker
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    LANNY IS A CUCK

Shlomo got his nose blown off by explosive errant cum he was licking.
    Originally posted by stl1 Licknslurp
    jiggaboo is in his 60s yet he spends his free time "trolling" on a zoomer forum with kids less than half his age

what a loser!
    Originally posted by Loli Waffen Division SS jiggaboo is in his 60s yet he spends his free time "trolling" on a zoomer forum with kids less than half his age

what a loser!

He almost exclusively posts while at work. You can't even single handedly master the art of pushing carts with it being the sole object of your focus
Jump to Top