User Controls

lol at this

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://tagthesponsor.com/2019/12/08/instagram-influencer-sharonn-massenhove-from-cannes-contacts-sheikh-for-dubai-holiday/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    read the chat transcript.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    In fairness it's €10,000 for 4 days work.
    Damn that's a lot of fecal matter
    https://tagthesponsor.com/2018/05/02/soraya-garcia-punzon-and-raquel-juana-amador-benages-from-spain-down-to-do-some-crazy-shit-for-a-weekend-with-a-sheik-camels-involved/
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    "hold my fart like a bong rip"
    lol

he should have just said yes you have to do it with the camel blow job rimjob and sex and it has to mount you like you cant just grab its legs like those girls with horses you have ton let it ride you.
    shes playing ahrd to get guys.
    it's interesting to me that all these arab guys seem to have the same fetish. U would think it would be more diversity of what weird shit they were into but it's all just farts and poop and buttholes
    for any women out there who feel at times powerless or worthless in ur life, just know that u can literally expel your waste onto a paper plate and hundreds if not thousands of men would line up to eat it if they could
    not really. jig wouldnt for one.
    or knowin you could eat male shit if you wanted to make some quick cash any time you want.
    what i dont get is none of those chat transcripts make it sound those girls will eat shit. even the ones who admitted theyll do scat play none admitted theyd eat it beforehand. so guys help me understand how do they get them to actually do it?
    Originally posted by Wariat what i dont get is none of those chat transcripts make it sound those girls will eat shit. even the ones who admitted theyll do scat play none admitted theyd eat it beforehand. so guys help me understand how do they get them to actually do it?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat so guys help me understand how do they get them to actually do it?

€70,000
Jump to Top