User Controls

the weird thing about these polish chicks

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    who look like hookers or have fake eye lashes tatoos young like ealry 20s tatoos there is one next to me in this bar is they talk like men. they cuss use slang etc. but theyre the ones i can imagine of aall poland that would be able to stoop that low or be even invited on those arab yachts like the african or negro bitches to eat shit. which is weird guys.

its like the chicks who act most rude independent manly etc are the biggest sluts or even shit eaters for money no?
    she just said i wanted to do my ass and almost looks russian/ukrianian or asiatic like dark hair but talks perfect polish even slang.
    like literally now with what i know i keep turning looking at them not in any sense trying tyo meet them talk to them or even care about their vulgar with lots of cussing and slang like street slang discussion but imagining themd rink piss and eat shit thats all. like both like one or the other. but their language is so vulgar and low class.
    they look like one of them like a kardashian literally dark hair and all and the other literally like a stripper. they look exxactly like those chicks pictured on those dubai yachts who eat shit.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls_to_Buy
Jump to Top