Donald Trump Black Hole
    Its yo fault dey in deth.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    oh, ill treat em equal alright!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    They are the weaker sex and yet they are much stronger than OP

Image is missing cardi B and their son growing up sexually confused
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo They are the weaker sex and yet they are much stronger than OP

Image is missing cardi B and their son growing up sexually confused

ok simp that supports some unemployed bitch and another mans cum
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    This typical blonde walked out of Tesco (supermarket here) with her phone hanging out of her ass pocket playing some nigger music thinking she was all gangsta and shit, got in her shitty corsa sxi and opened the window with the music blaring trying to look like a badass

Then without a care in the world reversed straight back into a taxi, BANG

Stupid bitch only cared about her image

It was so cringe
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dont get it

Originally posted by Grylls This typical blonde walked out of Tesco (supermarket here) with her phone hanging out of her ass pocket playing some nigger music thinking she was all gangsta and shit

sounds like every chick where I work
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grylls This typical blonde walked out of Tesco (supermarket here) with her phone hanging out of her ass pocket playing some nigger music thinking she was all gangsta and shit, got in her shitty corsa sxi and opened the window with the music blaring trying to look like a badass

Then without a care in the world reversed straight back into a taxi, BANG

Stupid bitch only cared about her image

It was so cringe

implement white shariaa
    Originally posted by cigreting ok simp that supports some unemployed bitch and another mans cum

When a waitress gets close enough for you to smell her perfume do you start shaking and sweating prpfusely because you are autistic, alienated and alone and don't know what to do or because the scent triggers you and makes you furiously afraid and want to hide under your table?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i dont get it

sounds like every chick where I work

the girls where i work do nothing in their free time other than vape and watch tik tok
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    women only like doing tiktok its were htey learn about getting there eyeborow and fingernail extenderz. uWu?? uWuuuuuu!!!!?
    Originally posted by A College Professor women only like doing tiktok its were htey learn about getting there eyeborow and fingernail extenderz. uWu?? uWuuuuuu!!!!?

the girls I know are all trashy and violent and watch fight videos and just talk about drama and who beat up who at so and so's party every day
    there is this fat girl who reminds me of a cartoon character because literally every time you see her she is eating something, complete walking stereotype
    Originally posted by Rape Monster the girls I know are all trashy and violent and watch fight videos and just talk about drama and who beat up who at so and so's party every day

Are you sure those are girls?
    Native girls never emotionally mature past 17 (if they're lucky) but always aspire for upward mobility within their subset. Hard to explain but they're never content with what they have, even if it's not more than they need and they live simply, they always aspire to fill a hole in em. I have a few theories (hunter/gathering, bounty of the earth, generational trauma externalized etc) but the most important thing to know about them is that they are all violent and mentally ill (and will admit to this)
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    It's not how you play the game, it's where you place the blame.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Sudo Native girls never emotionally mature past 17 (if they're lucky) but always aspire for upward mobility within their subset. Hard to explain but they're never content with what they have, even if it's not more than they need and they live simply, they always aspire to fill a hole in em. I have a few theories (hunter/gathering, bounty of the earth, generational trauma externalized etc) but the most important thing to know about them is that they are all violent and mentally ill (and will admit to this)

All women are never satisfied. Its called female hypergamy and its part of how humans have survived over thousands of years.

Women are ruthless, they will leave you immediately if you do not provide resources, but you tell me otherwise.
    I've asked you to prove me wrong by telling your bitch and the other mans cum that you lost your job, savings, and are in the process of being foreclosed on. Ill take bets on the amount of days before she ghosts you. Id give it no more than a week at best
    Originally posted by cigreting All women are never satisfied. Its called female hypergamy and its part of how humans have survived over thousands of years.

Women are ruthless, they will leave you immediately if you do not provide resources, but you tell me otherwise.
    I've asked you to prove me wrong by telling your bitch and the other mans cum that you lost your job, savings, and are in the process of being foreclosed on. Ill take bets on the amount of days before she ghosts you. Id give it no more than a week at best

until they have to start implementing austerity measures.
    Originally posted by cigreting All women are never satisfied. Its called female hypergamy and its part of how humans have survived over thousands of years.

You keep pretending I don't respond every time in detail about why your scenario doesn't apply and you are an autistic incel who is constantly demonstrating how frightening, confusing and difficult life and social interactions are for you.

Maybe if you got up the courage to talk to a girl you would realize they're not all banshees who will hurt your feelings and steal your precious pennies. Maybe a nice maiden will tenderly deflower you someday and wont laugh too hard at your erectile dysfunction before assuring you it counts as sex because you prematurely ejaculated on your stomach.

Prob not tho because you're literally frightened to death of females. What did your mother do to you?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I wonder what cigreting inboxed me.. but not enough to open it
Jump to Top