User Controls

Do you think we are living in the end of days as predicted in Revelations?

2fly4U2 Houston [my further incomprehensive anogramma]
    This post in another thread reminded me of something I started thinking about when Covid stopped time everywhere on this planet

Plagues

Wars

Totally screwed up conspiracy theories a common everyday occurrence

Corrupt world leaders

Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." - Revelations 13

Biohax is your digital identity physically controlled by you. Tying your digital person to yourself with our Biohax Microchip implant, a biocompatible NFC implant, enables seamless digital interaction with most everyday encounters for example, getting rid of keys, loyalty tokens, money and access cards.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/08/the-rise-of-microchipping-are-we-ready-for-technology-to-get-under-the-skin
    yes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I CAN HEAR THE TRUMPETS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    My body is ready
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    there is definitely a massive coordinated effort to make it seem that way at the very least. the things mentioned in OP are pretty much nothing, if you are familiar with the biblical account you will see a lot more shit that you would normally not notice, but once you realize its there you see it everywhere...like the phrase "like never before"

also peoples moods are weird as fuck and seem to be rapidly changed by nothing often. not sure whats going on with that but its not for not reason.

i mean...yea. i pretty much do. its confusing but ive tested a lot of things and people in certain ways just to see where theyre at kind of and...theres for sure a lot of things being kept hush hush and weird and strangely seems to revolve around religious ideas..
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    also in genesis there is the story of the tower of babyl, some technology that humans were close to building that would have given them power to be "like the gods" but then they came down and destroyed it and scattered and confused the humans and erased their memory. it seems sometim like we may be approaching something like that, also, and the "end of dayz" story is the same event as us getting fucked up over the tower
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian also in genesis there is the story of the tower of babyl, some technology that humans were close to building that would have given them power to be "like the gods" but then they came down and destroyed it and scattered and confused the humans and erased their memory. it seems sometim like we may be approaching something like that, also, and the "end of dayz" story is the same event as us getting fucked up over the tower

theres also a yugioh card of it

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    When the government comes out and says aliens are definitely real, then start panicking, because they will use that to create a one world government and use the threat of spooky aliens to make us on ultimate defcon 5 level lockdown shit which will make covid lockdowns look like a fond memory
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    pretty sure one of the big signs is when the global elites start declaring that we have achieved total peace and security
Jump to Top