User Controls

What a weird day

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Instagram is literally garbage. The chicks on there I can see why they go to dubai eat shit theyre literally garbage and i mean the pollack ones especially and teens. I had another bitch try to extort me for money and claim shes gonna take me to court lol for talkin to her because shes not 18 like she doesnt realize i studied the polish laws and theyre nothing like usa or california and even there in california talking to someone isnt illegal that isnt 18. what the fuk is wrong with these btiches on instagram? Actually what she did was ask for 100 zloty and claimed her dog has cancer and it would help pay for it but i said maybe if i get to know you than she actually called me a fuking pedo. like how the fuk do you say hey im 16 which is way over the pedo age and even over every european country aoc age and call a guy talking to you a ped. so i called her a fucking whore and a pollack and sent her an article on polish age of consent laws. these pollacks are so retarded these teenagers they cant even google or something or their parents lie to them.

ok then later i signed up on the polish dating site again and some 16 yr old on there is talking to me all normal even knowing my age right away. it shows how weird the internet is. on one site they act like absolute garbage instagram and another they dont. But man its like pollacks kev if youre reading this you were right theyre worse than both ukrainian/russian chicks and western ones even western ones where the aoc is actually 18 they dont behave this way.
    i went to the pool and saw this badass ukrainian chick she looked like she was 17 or so but it turned out she had a fuking kid and some boyfriend also youn like early 20s but her ass was like perfect tight and she must have been like 22 or osmething as the kid was like 3-4 yrs old and looked 17.
    i wanted to literally put my hands through the screen and strangle that pollack retard. she also did this shit where i should have known she erased her pics like on her instagram all of a sudden and continued to talk to me and claimed shes not attarcted to me so i asked so why the fuk r u talking to me and she said i dont know. this bitch is so retarded she thinks she can do a to catch a predator or some sting on me when shes fucking almsot an adult and way legal in terms of even sex much less talking. its literally clown world poland is clown world like that greek dude said.
Jump to Top