User Controls

Actual inflation is much higher folx

If only we knew how bad things actually are

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    numbers are fucked in the same way un/employment is; they're literally designed to make whatever the current administration is look good

NUMBER GO UP
    i see OP doesnt read dailystormer.
    I read shadow stats
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Central banks are raising interest rates trying to be hopeful. There's alot of business confidence but nobodies consuming extra. We're all gonna die.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo Central banks are raising interest rates trying to be hopeful. There's alot of business confidence but nobodies consuming extra. We're all gonna die.

all I see around me is people who consume consume consume
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    looks like the markets gonna go down fuys, better get preppt

LUMP LUMP LUMP LUMP
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster all I see around me is people who consume consume consume

yeah but populations are declining and we voracious consoomers can't pick up that slack, let alone consoom hard enough to supply the endless growth demanded by capital
    Originally posted by Rape Monster all I see around me is people who consume consume consume

*slams down glasss of beer and angrily puts out cigarette*

what the fuck did you just say, commie? I'm gonna make this quick because i'm warming up a pie in the oven *lights another smoke*

SEE: my fast food thread there is NOTHING LEFT IN THIS SOCIETY EXCEPT TO CONSUME you will NEVER make enough money to do JACK FUCKING SHIT because a kike will ALWAYS be around the corner waiting to FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

Your only hope is to get lucky or fuck someone else in the ass and doing the just makes you another kike faggot

SO I WILL CONSOOM THE UNIVERSE INSTEAD

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    you rly have no idea although u r right
    Inflation is closer to like 20%
Jump to Top