User Controls

thats one way to do it

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you can go to medical school and learn to be an anesthesiologist , some people have noticed that a lot of them sure are full of themselves and are huge cocksucker insufferables but what are you gonna do because there really smart at getting people doped up without killing them in the process wow what a skill but hey im not gonna knock it i might need them to use there superpowers to fuck me up on dope one day.

you can be a janitor at one of the schools and they will treat you pretty bad when it comes down to it.. and make you hike across the street on your break just to huff a cig even if its your right to do it but they dont care its literally a bunch of wanna-be milfs that no one even wants to screw that sit on the school board im not even going to get into that right now.

you can go work at the plant and even today it might still be the best option but honestly none of it really makes sense good luck getting hired on and if you do you might get laid off or furloughed for 5yrs until we have a new president that doesnt hate BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs making a living but you never know you also might get a buttload of OT and make 90k but one things for sure some how some way they will probably find a way to make you hate your life

or you can be a cop and they will give you a ford explorer with a rusty shotgun and a ibm laptop with the clit, or if you want to be a leather daddy a harley davidson where you hide under the overpasses like a scumbag nigger faggot pirate who steals peoples money who do real work ,and do other parasite activitites like rev your engine up and lecture people about how smart you are for being a pig
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    become a professional gambling addict
    Do it the other way
Jump to Top