User Controls

House shopping

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    I told my girlfriend the housing market was looking a bit better and she spent some time yesterday looking at houses on her phone while I drove around lost.
    Our current situation isn't worth throwing money into and trying to fix.
    Things have been working out between us and I wouldn't mind at all if we had a mortgage to pay if it meant giving the kid a better place to grow up in.
    I'm not even hired on at my job yet but she has the stability when it comes of getting a loan and is in fact already approved for $150k when she last looked before we got together.
    If we can get me on that approval and up the loan some it would be feasible to really start looking.
    $250k loan would be our goal.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i wish k-roz was here to counsel you, because you need expert advice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    just ordered two gonna build a tunnel and connect them into one mega mansion like johnny depps penthouse compound

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    For reals though it might be a couple of years. We are both impulsive and it would be nice not jumping on this idea too hard too fast.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    contract for deed will give you a ton of options without a mortgage, I got one house for 69,000 one for 10,ooo one for 26,000.
    I didnt make a dime off them but did get my money back on 2 of them , I could have made money but it was quick sales just to get my money back to get something else .
    the one I'm in now I got for 27,000 cash its worth 24,000 now cuz I live here and I make the neighborhood look like shit cuz I'm redneck as hell and you cant make 8 4x4's a 4 wheeler and 11 snowmobiles look good no matter how you stack them
    the US housing merket is going to prolapse soon.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I wish you were right; but that would make affordable home ownership a reality, and that does not fit with the money controllers world schema.

only if you can afford to buy them with cash.

because when the housing market prolapses, the first thing thats goimg to happen is DEFAULTS.

MASS DEFAULTS.

and mass defaults means either bankruptcies for finance companies or goverment bail outs, irregardless, this means mortgage is going be a lot of a hell harder to get.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    So your plan is to have both your names on the deed? What are you bringing to the table?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I told my girlfriend the housing market was looking a bit better and she spent some time yesterday looking at houses on her phone while I drove around lost.
    Our current situation isn't worth throwing money into and trying to fix.
    Things have been working out between us and I wouldn't mind at all if we had a mortgage to pay if it meant giving the kid a better place to grow up in.
    I'm not even hired on at my job yet but she has the stability when it comes of getting a loan and is in fact already approved for $150k when she last looked before we got together.
    If we can get me on that approval and up the loan some it would be feasible to really start looking.
    $250k loan would be our goal.

You are a fucking retard.

I finally said it.

Have you fuxking seen the state of the housing market?

I bought my home so fucking cheap that I just paid cash for it.

Took a little fixing up..like a months worth...and bam now I live in a 2 br 2 bath with a finished basement worth at least 70k and all I have to pay is like 2k a year.

Trust me you'll remember this when you get a fuxking 150k mortgage hahahahahs fr though lol.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by RIPtotse You are a fucking retard.

I finally said it.

Have you fuxking seen the state of the housing market?

I bought my home so fucking cheap that I just paid cash for it.

Took a little fixing up..like a months worth…and bam now I live in a 2 br 2 bath with a finished basement worth at least 70k and all I have to pay is like 2k a year.

Trust me you'll remember this when you get a fuxking 150k mortgage hahahahahs fr though lol.

Holy shit, 70k won't even get you a garage here.
    Good idea FON it's best for the child for you to get them a beter house
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Sudo Holy shit, 70k won't even get you a garage here.

he lives in shithole St Louis though
Jump to Top