User Controls

Watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time yesterday and wish to review it .

  1. #1
    Bradley Naturally Camouflaged
    Spoiler alert:

    I do discuss the ending.

    Plot Summary:

    1963, Western United States.

    These 2 cowboy rancher guys get a job doing some sheep herding as a seasonal job. Out alone with no one else to talk to this small 20 year old gay guy gets to be his friend.
    Other guy is manly and I think unattractive.

    He gets the older guy really drunk and they have in tents sex. It was OK I guess, so then it's the dynamics of their first year relationship.

    They annually anally take this job, both have straight families with kids on the side.

    A decade later the twink wants his daddy to leave his family and start a ranch.

    Daddy tells him he doesn't want to be gay.

    It's really sad.

    So he gets to thinking about cock and his boy toy and says fuck it and goes to call him.

    The twinks wife answers the phone and said local fag haters beat him to death in a field years earlier.

    He struggles with this and went to go visit his boy toys mom and dad and dad said ya he was with another man from Texas and had planned on starting the ranch with him.

    Heartbreak.

    Tldr I watched some fag movie with my gay friend about 2 dudes falling in love and it made me cry, but I was really drunk too.

    Then we watched about gay conversion therapy and had gay sex before bed.

    One of the best movies I've ever seen, fags.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Sounds gay
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    let's reenact the top scenes
  4. #4
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    u ever seen broke buck mountain?
  5. #5
    I saw the sequel fixed front hill where the protagonist goes to gay conversation therapy and realizes that not being attracted to females is cringe because TITS ARE NICE and dudes don't have tits
  6. #6
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I saw the sequel fixed front hill where the protagonist goes to gay conversation therapy and realizes that not being attracted to females is cringe because TITS ARE NICE and dudes don't have tits

    i don't like the dummy huge tits as much, prefer a nice firm average pair
  7. #7
    I like TITS from AA to triple J and I have squeezed a J cupper they were THICK
  8. #8
    Oh yeah I saw that one too where the guy was a huge derpadew prick to people and he would kill em with his pneumatic hammer not that I know what the word means and he just goes around carrying a big ass tank of CO2 or nitrogen or something like that flipping coins and giving unwanted speeches to do powerplays on younger men and everything like that but I didn't even remember man on man romance you must have a special eye for that sort of thing and wut not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Rape Monster African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I like TITS from AA to triple J and I have squeezed a J cupper they were THICK

    wut even the fuck is a j cup
  10. #10
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Stroke back mountin'

    Everyone involved in the movie was aware of how hilariously gay it was and expected many jokes to be made about it right? I've never seen it but remember it seemed to have some critical acclaim when it came out because of how "brave" it was to juxtapose the stereotypical toxic masculinity of cowboys with homosexuality.

    I might make a movie about trannies in the military and win a bunch of awards. Well actually I'll just get a bunch of money to make it then spend it on drugs.
  11. #11
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Oh yeah I saw that one too where the guy was a huge derpadew prick to people and he would kill em with his pneumatic hammer not that I know what the word means and he just goes around carrying a big ass tank of CO2 or nitrogen or something like that flipping coins and giving unwanted speeches to do powerplays on younger men and everything like that but I didn't even remember man on man romance you must have a special eye for that sort of thing and wut not

    That was Ho Country for Gay Men. One of my faves
  12. #12
    Originally posted by Rape Monster wut even the fuck is a j cup

    usually it's REALLY fat/big chicks that have them. The girl I knew that had them was just a freak of nature she wasn't even fat, she had a chubby physique but THE TITS were just out of control, it looked uncomfortable like she would need to get surgery one day, and she had a crazy sex drive. genetics are weird

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  13. #13
    Originally posted by Sudo I might make a movie about trannies in the military and win a bunch of awards. Well actually I'll just get a bunch of money to make it then spend it on drugs.

    tranies in the military is too mainstream now.

    you want something more controversial, like child love to win awards.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Sudo That was Ho Country for Gay Men. One of my faves

    no cunt for old men
Jump to Top