User Controls

Fona 5-27-2022

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Happy Friday folks.
    I've went into work early everyday this week to make a little extra cash.
    Tonight is going to be one of my co-workers last day on our shift so after work we all are going to the bar to see him off.
    Then Tuesday when we go back my old co-worker is starting with us.
    This will be the second good friend I've brought in to work with me now.
    I'm getting a lot of respect at work lately and everyone seems to be doing great and is really happy.
    Today my girlfriend took off work to prepare for the weekend.
    We have a graduation party to go to and she has 80 pieces of chicken to smoke on the smoker for it.
    Out of the blue my mom says she is having a cook out on the same day too probably just to annoy me.
    Anyways, money is good, work is good, life is good.
    Everything is good.

What plans do you have for your 3 day weekend?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    touch myself lewdly
    Getting my car fixed again tomorrow, replace the a/c blower, Sunday I'm going looking at a few pieces of land in my pursuit of buying some, Monday I'll probably binge watch Strangers things season 4 in my underpants...maybe make a curry so I can slop it down my tshirt.
    Lol this nigga was ragging on people playing video games and watches fucking stranger things
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Lol this nigga was ragging on people playing video games and watches fucking stranger things

? non sequitur. I play video games...I was ragging on them for playing dumb button mashing video games...stranger things isn't a video game btw.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ? non sequitur. I play video games…I was ragging on them for playing dumb button mashing video games…stranger things isn't a video game btw.

It's a simpleton waste of time though
    Originally posted by Rape Monster It's a simpleton waste of time though

Well it is if you just sit there, I'll be repairing an MSX motherboard while I'm watching it.
    Oh and I'll be watching TOP GUN MAVERICK too if I can find a decent copy to download. durr durr durr duh duh du du du durr...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh and I'll be watching TOP GUN MAVERICK too if I can find a decent copy to download. durr durr durr duh duh du du du durr…

What's that about
    Originally posted by Rape Monster What's that about

SMH as the lovely DTE would say/do.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson SMH as the lovely DTE would say/do.

I'm confused
    Is that the mission impossible guy
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Is that the mission impossible guy

Yes, the Scientologist fella...movie is only 3 years late.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fonaplizzle feels that he has elevated himself to a higher social class via his hard work & persistence. Consequently, he now looks down upon many of his former virtual cronies.
    Originally posted by WellHung Fonaplizzle feels that he has elevated himself to a higher social class via his hard work & persistence. Consequently, he now looks down upon many of his former virtual cronies.

Problem?
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Tonight's not bad at work.
    1 person is missing.
    Work is light.
    Came in 70 minutes early.
    Getting close to being done.
    A few trucks to load and some clean up.
    Then off to the bar to watch my coworkers act stupid and awkward.
    After that Im going home to a wonderful 3 day weekend.
Jump to Top