User Controls

coordinated graffiti, viper the rapper songs being used to communicate covertly

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i wish i was joking. the only reason i can write this here im sure is because theres absolutely no way anyone in their right mind would believe me. anyways what should i do about this lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how do I broke code
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i dunno bro i know i broke it at some point but idk how.

all i really know is that jeff hunter did 911
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    What is Viper communicating to you
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i wish i was joking. the only reason i can write this here im sure is because theres absolutely no way anyone in their right mind would believe me. anyways what should i do about this lol

U have his phone number right?
    Also whats gucci nigga?
    i dont have his number but if you have it i'll gladly hit him up because he's been making songs specifically to let me know he is watching me.

other than all this stuff, you know, just chillin, trollin demons daily etc.

whats been goin on here?

PM (or just post lol) vipers number here and ill post results
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i dont have his number but if you have it i'll gladly hit him up because he's been making songs specifically to let me know he is watching me.

other than all this stuff, you know, just chillin, trollin demons daily etc.

whats been goin on here?

PM (or just post lol) vipers number here and ill post results

lemme dig it up. I know POC had it
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    what's up with that?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    When it comes to me every day with me is V.I.P treatment.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Pretty surprised this whole website didn't get scrubbed because you made this thread. Hope I didn't just jinx it
    Yeah if you listen to "stash spot" really close he actually tells you where to buy coke in Houston

I found dis searching but no phone number
    Eyes : NONE BRO
    here i found it in five minutes

281-690-9705, says it's in sugarland texas
    thanks rape monster, unfortunately i havent paid my phone bill in a few months because i got sick of interacting with irl people but maybe i should do that so i can communicate with viper...hmmm.....
    I would call him but I would just gush as a fan
Jump to Top