User Controls

another polish teenager randomly hitting me up asking for money

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    one of the ones i mean im in contact with after a while being silent and all of a sudden its like "you got some shekels to borrow i promise ill pay back" this time its that 15 yr old form the pool with the firm round ass cheeks.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    You should give it to her bro.

What's a couple shekels to a boss ass dude like yourself right?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i told her im in a cafe here in town if she needs a couple shekels she needs to come and get them personally.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Don't give your mom's money to children for sex bro
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No dude, sometimes they just want to see if they can trust you and be your friend man, don't make them come get the money from you that makes you sound like a weak ass bitch boy for real.

Just send them like the equivalent of 100 American dollars and see where it goes. You won't have lost practically anything and you'll have made a new fridn for life [who will probably lick your ass in the future btw]

Sending people money online is literally like the greatest past time for people like Hugh Heffner and they remember those years with glory and your literally just sitting there drinking NOT sending your money to people online and in turn NOT getting laid ever.

Do you know how many bank accounts Ron Jeremy has emptied sending money to random teenagers online? Probably thousands of bank accounts. And what happens? He gets his ass licked on command anytime he wants and probably owns a dog or two too.

Get your game up pussy boy, and send these teenagers some money so you stop being such a non-puasy/tongue/k9 getting retard.

Jesus wariat do I have to spell it out for you?
    if she does show up here but doesnt get what she has to do for that money how do i tell her?
    all she wants is like 10 zloty or three bucks ill probably give it to her and ask ehr if she wants to come over and maybe later i can let her borrow more or should i be more discrete and be like do you want to come over or be flat out open with it if you want more money lets go to my place and talk about it?
    how should i spell it out for her if she comes over the true big bucks will come once she and i are naked and her tounge at 15 is in my ass?
    You don't tell her anything you quietly take them to the nearest ATM and pull out the max and hand it to them.

Or if your a real boss you'd go in the bank and clear the account out and hand it to them, but your way too much of a non-pussy getting bitch boy to do that I'm sure.
    yea but how do i become like hugh heffner or ron jeremy meaning get what they did with her like how to tell her or ask how did they do it?
    Dude I just told you.

You start sending literally ALL of your money to these people the first second they ask, and always give more than they ask.

You won't even need money cuz ull be drowning in so much pussy it'll be insane and the women will basically take care of you.

Your so stupid man, start sending your money to them faster dude, download cash app..venmo..PayPal and get to doing some wire transfers if you ever expect to even be close to the same league as Ron and Hugh
    I mean if females are willing to fuk dogs for money or hanna hays is willing to rim why not this chick right? and me?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    It's three dollars. if u have to make a thread about this and a plan around it, kill urself
    no im trying to figure out the greater strategy here. the three dollars is nothing but how to ask for money. this shit guys is why i was never able to bang a teen and never been with a hooker except fuked over and not fuked. i suck so bad at this stuff.
    Im thinking of asking her to prove to you guys how firm her ass cheeks are a good ass shot with her whole body in bikini and face looking or turning toward cam or something for those 10 zloty.
    Originally posted by Wariat if she does show up here but doesnt get what she has to do for that money how do i tell her?

You told her she only has to show up...you can't change the rules after she's met your demands dude, well you can but that's pretty lame. Tell her before she wastes her time she has to show up and she has to lick your ass.
    no shel would get the 10 zloty just for showing up but i need to find a way to offer more without being too upfront about it risking her causing a scene or something or getting me in trouble. like hints and shit.
    Originally posted by Wariat no im trying to figure out the greater strategy here. the three dollars is nothing but how to ask for money. this shit guys is why i was never able to bang a teen and never been with a hooker except fuked over and not fuked. i suck so bad at this stuff.

Lol at least u realize u suck. U really couldn't get pussy unless it came and sat on ur face. u know how bad u gotta suck to get rejected by girls who aren't old enough to drive yet?
    fuys imagine being a massive sex addict to the point it dominates all ur logical functions and thoughts yet u never get any and exist in a perpetual state of neverending desperate horny thirst

seriously I'd neck myself
    Originally posted by Wariat no shel would get the 10 zloty just for showing up but i need to find a way to offer more without being too upfront about it risking her causing a scene or something or getting me in trouble. like hints and shit.

10 zloty?? Who the fuck is going to travel across town for $2.31
Jump to Top