User Controls

Does it ever annoy anyone else but me

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    how stupid and finnicky and tribal teenagers are? How they run around in circles and often act like literal children or less mature than 12 yr olds? But some very few are different and make you wonder if youre not just stereotyping and realize yea those were just very few or some the ones who read books who are interested in poetry, ballet, art, older men etc,? theyre like retarded braindeads who follow instagram and herds and live in a world of thinking theyre hot shit and every guy wants them and they can be as retarded as they want still will get attention etc.
    kobr amakes a good pint here guys no? But why does he keep talking about it or bringing the subject up if he has no game in it?

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    does it ever annoy u when u shit and wipe 500 times and it's still shitty
    how u cant rape underaged children and dogs?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Rape Monster does it ever annoy u when u shit and wipe 500 times and it's still shitty

I employ the Wet Paper Towel Technique.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how u can't be a trannyfag like yours truly?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung I employ the Wet Paper Towel Technique.

i actually enjoy when the poop splashes water up onto my butthole, because it pre moistens it for me and makes it easier to clean
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood how u cant rape underaged children and dogs?

polish law scron read the thread even 14 sex if she initiates or wants it isnt rape:
    https://www.tvp.info/60378647/sad-w-lublinie-gwaltu-na-14-latce-nie-bylo-bo-ona-tego-chciala-rozwiniete-cechy-plciowe-wskazywaly-ze-granica-15-lat-jest-przekroczona?fbclid=IwAR3jxiHfo-Y1Mys70IQSetivrn6U8d-Qavqf9I2GbgPDZZSXqH-P20NXGoc
Jump to Top