User Controls

A Gun is a Gun.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    A gun is a gun and nothing more.

Rifle (noun) - a gun, especially one fired from shoulder level, having a long spirally grooved barrel intended to make a bullet spin and thereby have greater accuracy over a long distance.

Assault (verb) -intentionally putting another person in reasonable apprehension of an imminent harmful or offensive contact

To describe a rifle as an assault rifle, the word assault would have to be an adjective.

Also, if there was such a thing as an assault rifle then there would have to also be a defense rifle.

Now onto today's top story.

Media - An 18-year-old Texan has shot and killed 19 students.

Reality - Young illegal alien hopped up on gender reassignment hormones goes berserk and murders 19 children in a school.

Keep in mind if it was a white guy who shot up the school that the media would be posting the headline "White 18 year old kills bunch of school kids", but they don't because it is only about race if it benefits their agenda which is solely fueled via fake racism and fake pandemic nonsense.

So when you are standing in line waiting to get your monkey pox vaccines (even though you literally have to have butt sex with an infected monkey to catch it) just remember that you are a brainwashed retard and it is YOU who doesn't deserve the right to own a firearm. You're stupidity and gullibility at believing whatever is fed to you makes you the problem in all this.

So go fuck yourself Technologist and while you suck Joe Biden's dick make sure to tell him I said for him to "go fuck himself" as well.

Enjoy paying $9 a gallon for gas next month you dumbass liberals.

If you want stupid shit to stop happening you have to get rid of the stupid people.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    guys got some valid points
    9/10
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    an assault rifle is an actual technical term, 'assault weapon' isn't

assault rifles are fully-automatic rifles that became widespread after WWII, where doctrine changed from trench warfare to mobility.

basically a fully automatic rifle that uses a smaller bullet than a traditional battle rifle because force planners realised that it was more effective to fire multiple small bullets than one big one
    I wasn't trying to get technical on the matter.
    Was just proving a couple points that I'm sure some will disagree with here shortly and tell me I am retarded and that I need to go give all the black people I see tomorrow $50 and wear a rainbow to support gay Ukraine even though they are the terrorists and not the Russians...
    damn that chick is hot!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I wasn't trying to get technical on the matter.
    Was just proving a couple points that I'm sure some will disagree with here shortly and tell me I am retarded and that I need to go give all the black people I see tomorrow $50 and wear a rainbow to support gay Ukraine even though they are the terrorists and not the Russians…

no I mean an 'assault rifle' is a specific thing that a civilian can't buy even in the US, an 'assault weapon' is just a nebulous term to make guns seem scary.

most of the specific weapons and attachments that have been banned recently aren't even especially effective, it's literally just scary black rifles and tacticool parts
    Originally posted by aldra 'assault weapon' is just a nebulous term to make guns seem scary.

Yes, that's what I said.

I understand the rest fully but stating everything would just confuse the dumbasses I was trying to make a point to in the first place.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    That gun didn't wake up and decide to kill a bunch of children.

A hopped up on gender hormones, illegal mexican decided to kill a bunch of children.

But the gun is bad right?

Joe Biden says the gun did it!

Maybe it's time to stop fucking up the world the way God made it and get rid of all the retarded made up shit the democrats keep pushing on the masses.
    Originally posted by aldra an assault rifle is an actual technical term, 'assault weapon' isn't

Assault redundant when talking about a weapon.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Prepare yourself for incoming bills bannging armor/weapons and also prepare for the narrative that it's 'our fault' that this dumbass bitch tranny did this shit because he was bullied or some shit.

Dude shoulda got smoked a long time ago, fuck him.

HTS/Meikei - come get your people bro, they are wildin out down here.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Let's go brandoni
    ..or they could have just locked the doors to the school and had a controlled access point...just a thought. Many schools do, the school administrator should be charged for this.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra no I mean an 'assault rifle' is a specific thing that a civilian can't buy even in the US, an 'assault weapon' is just a nebulous term to make guns seem scary.

most of the specific weapons and attachments that have been banned recently aren't even especially effective, it's literally just scary black rifles and tacticool parts

assault weapon is not nebulous in the slightest. It's crystal clear. Assault weapons are scary.
    Originally posted by WellHung assault weapon is not nebulous in the slightest. It's crystal clear. Assault weapons are scary.

Every "weapon" is "assault" by nature.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Prepare yourself for incoming bills bannging armor/weapons and also prepare for the narrative that it's 'our fault' that this dumbass bitch tranny did this shit because he was bullied or some shit.

Dude shoulda got smoked a long time ago, fuck him.

HTS/Meikei - come get your people bro, they are wildin out down here.

The media won't even cover the tranny angle, they will sweep it under the rug and hope to avoid it. Wouldn't want any negative feelings towards the LGBTQ and all
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats That gun didn't wake up and decide to kill a bunch of children.

A hopped up on gender hormones, illegal mexican decided to kill a bunch of children.

But the gun is bad right?

Joe Biden says the gun did it!

Maybe it's time to stop fucking up the world the way God made it and get rid of all the retarded made up shit the democrats keep pushing on the masses.

But the perpetrator would not have been able to kill all those people, nearly as quickly and easily, without a gun.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    did he shoot conservative children? if not no big.
    legalize hormones and bigger guns
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra an assault rifle is an actual technical term, 'assault weapon' isn't

assault rifles are fully-automatic rifles that became widespread after WWII, where doctrine changed from trench warfare to mobility.

basically a fully automatic rifle that uses a smaller bullet than a traditional battle rifle because force planners realised that it was more effective to fire multiple small bullets than one big one

Aren't full auto rifles illegal in most states? Also most Assault rifles fire 5.56/.223s which is a good size caliber. An AK is an assault rifle that fires 7.62x39mm and don't come full auto. Canada banned a couple hundred of what they called "assault rifles" but many were actually used for hunting and I don't think any came full auto.

I thought assault rifle was just a catch all term for any rifle that was mobile, semi auto and not typically used for hunting. It's funny people think the AR in AR 15 stands for assault rifle
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Also fona is wrong and Likes to make everything about how he is made a victim by his whiteness because he needs to blame someone other than himself for his lack of upward mobility
Jump to Top